• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Thoughts Searing Agony: The Deep Wounds of a Decade’s Struggle | Embracing Pain and Healing

Hannah Capps

Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say So
Underneath the darkness, there is a fire that consumes everything in its path. The incident happened in a place not far from Pentecost on a Saturday night, the 19th and 24th, at 12:56 AM.

To what extent did you have to pay the price for admitting that your own weekends were filled with weakness? How come this is? Now what?

Broken vows and bones. Your collier is around my neck. I can't keep it.

Sadly, I'm awake late again and can't fall asleep. Nothing new. Reading well-written fanfiction about fiction. Dreams within dreams. I'm staying in this one.

Life slows down like taffy. The passing of hours and minutes creates a niche that is both unique and valuable.

Fiction has always been a secret bunker. It serves as a sanctuary from the harsh realities of life. Animals with severed heads and warped minds inhabit this waking world. Everything is fine in my books.

Scars and burns that resemble passionate kisses are the outcome of a decade's agony.

Once upon a time, it was firmly rooted, echoing the majesty of God's spoken word in the face of inexplicable and agonizing mysteries.

Letting the heart break and the tears flow in the opposite direction—both the breaking and the crying—provides the necessary bedrock.