• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Scum in Finished Agent Lemon Extraction?

bmorgs

Greenlighter
Recently, my pet frog prepared some agent lemon with lighter fluid that evaporates with no residue, and ammonia that it knows is not sudsy. My pet frog has done this several times before with no problems %). However, he notes that when the agent lemon is turned in the glass it is in, it leaves a translucent scum on the glass. My pet frog boiled it very vigorously and is sure there is no ammonia or lighter fluid in it.

Is the Agent Lemon still usable? What would cause this/ is there in fact residual organic material in it? Or is this something normal that he has previously overlooked?

Recently, my pet frog prepared some agent lemon with lighter fluid that evaporates with no residue, and ammonia that it knows is not sudsy. My pet frog has done this several times before with no problems %). However, he notes that when the agent lemon is turned in the glass it is in, it leaves a translucent scum on the glass. My pet frog boiled it very vigorously and is sure there is no ammonia or lighter fluid in it.

Is the Agent Lemon still usable? What would cause this/ is there in fact residual organic material in it? Or is this something normal that he has previously overlooked?

Other than the fact the *you* prepared agent lemon, and that *you've* done this several times, what makes you think that this is a clean preparation or extraction? At the very least *you* should try to obtain pure solvents if you're going to mess with stuff like this.

I'm not a mod but I do know that pet frogs who swim offer no protection at all.

Tom

Did you use citric acid or lemon juice? What DXM source? Please add all details if you appreciate people digging through your method to search for an explanation.. :)

The scum logically seems to be some kind of emulsion layer or precipitated side-ingredient..

(Thomas is right: pet frogs, SWIM or other non first person conjugations are not allowed here. They are pointless and unnecessary anyway from a legal standpoint, just don't post crazy self-incriminations which are not allowed on the forum either anyways.)