View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Screwed up with some 25b-NBOH. Need some input

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
So I’ll start off by saying yes I’m a dumbass. I should have done just a little more research before delving into something like this. But alas here I am

Last night I went to buy some Everclear Vodka because I always read it’s best for dissolving chemical in. I had 500mg of 25b I was going to put 500 pieces of blotter. No I’m not some asshole trying to pass it off as LSD. Just thought of it as a fun project honestly, as the chemical was fairly cheap.

Originally I was planning on using propylene glycol as I have quite but of it, then after doing some brief reading realized I needed everclear vokda. I went to purchase some at the closest liquor store, of course they didn’t sell it. The clerk was quite insistent that Everclear was one 60 proof, and that they sold another brand that was 50 proof. In my somewhat intoxicated mind “I had done some amphetamines that day” I thought to myself it can’t be too different. Now I dissolve my 25b solution in around 100ml of Vodka. I had read that the vodka would evaporate quickly and I was in no rush to dose out the blotter.

About 30 minutes later I discovered my mistake with the vodka only being 100 proof. So my question is now that my 25b is in this mixture, what exactly should i do with it? I figure the ethanol half will dissolve, but I’ll be left with whatever other ingredients are in the vodka along with the 25b.

If you put the liquid in a closed container, then not much will evaporate. Then you could just use volumetric measurement e.g. 500 mg / 100 mL = 5 mg 25b-NBOH per milliliter of vodka.

I think 5 mg might still be a whopping dose of this chemical, not exactly sure. You may consider adding more vodka to make it less concentrated.

Just a question if anyone knows about this: why doesn't dissolve in water? It is in the salted form, right? Are the two benzene rings too non-polar?