• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Schoolies tips please

Im going up for a second time...hehe sad isnt it and my advice is...do not do salvia or acid! they just wont be good up there...i would recommend pilling only one..maybe twice...by the way the only decent club is MANSION...the rest are more drinking/commercial dance rnb places but are fun...pills will be great as i am planning on just one pill night but drinking/weed really suit the vibe better up there if u are gonna be down at the beach..on the streets etc...dont just go up and stay in clubs taking pills...gett outside and meet ppl, get arrested, get into fights, get laid etc!!! by the way-dont go to the evolution dance party cos it sux and i know u have tickets cos its compulsory!!! if u r going on the party cruise i reckon a good pill would go off there. and DO NOT buy pills up there..friends of mine were stupid enough and were both really sick

When I went up last year i took all the crazy shit with me but we basicly just pulled cones, surfed, drank beer and fucked. I was based in Byron though, so it could be abit more condusive to the pills and shit if you are in Surfers for 2 weeks.
------------------
Give in to Pleasure.....
[This message has been edited by josh_nexus (edited 15 October 2001).]

As stated pilz are not really no that good in the gold coast with the drunkin stoned atmosphere everyone else is in. One or two nights would go well probably in that nightclub mentioned above. meth/speed goes alright up there with a bit of alcohol in ya. A bit shit i mean a fuckload, however ya are getting to the goldcoat, car/plane/bus get pissed on the way and dont get sober till ya get back home. Well that was what we did and pretty much everyone else did. Unless u where driving then u held off until u got there.
harm minimisation ain a big priority for schoolies, Ya have just finisehd 13yrs of school and ya wanna get fucked up for a couple weeks. I think ya should have that right.

If you take enough drugs while you're there, you can probably fuck yourself up for a lot longer than two weeks...
Take care, BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Hardicus:
Here is the go:
#1 - Pills on schoolies - fine.
#2 - If you find a girlie, talk away all night and she's on a pill too! GREAT! see #3
#3 - Safe sex! THE ONLY WAY TO GO.
#4 - salvia - Don't do it.
#5 - I personally don't think schoolies is a place for drugs. It's traditionally an alchohol time of singing shitty songs, making beer can walls and waking up and making that decision: Do I wake her up or chew my arm off.
Anyways dude......... Have fun, play safe, and give us the goss when you get back!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

^
|
|
What he said. Schoolies is an alco fest, plus you have the rest of summer and well the rest of your life for that matter to experiment with various substances. There is no rush, there is no race, there is no penis comparing just good fun and self exploration.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

if you get sick, drink some cough syrup. That will heal you up..
Vitamins too..
cough syrup = #1 priority
------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

yeah i was goin 2 pill up there, but now im not goin 2
rather get pissed with every1 else....... especially as im considering goin 2 b2b
hmmmm decisions

yeah i was goin 2 pill up there, but now im not goin 2
rather get pissed with every1 else....... especially as im considering goin 2 b2b
hmmmm decisions

Originally posted by Airwalk:
Well you could do the simple progression of drugs that we're told occurs to everyone
DAY
1 - Coffee
2 - Cigarette's
3 - Alcohol
4 - Weed
5 - DXM
6 - Nitrious
7 - Meth
8 - MDMA
9 - Ketamine
10 - Shrooms
11 - LSD
12 - 2C-i
13 - Cocoain
14 - Herion.
That will make for a fun 2 weeks. With a very big
wink.gif

eh? what would you do with the other 10 days?

BUMP ^

Hey guys, it that time of the year again when thousands of stupid youngens hit the coast and fuck themselves up. after all those years of school, it is now my turn to party like a crazy mother fucker. The aim is to have fun but keep it safe. Anyone got any more tips, do's and don'ts for having fun and playing it safe.

I plan on drinking and taking pills over the week. I want to do pills for 2 or 3 of the nights. I can't get my hands on any 5 htp but I am thinking about using ssri's for post loading. wold this work? (assuming I'm pillin on the first midle and last nights of the week.)

chemical freak said:
BUMP ^

The aim is to have fun but keep it safe.
I plan on drinking and taking pills over the week. I want to do pills for 2 or 3 of the nights.

8)

And don't take an ssri because it will most likely kill the roll

Timbo said:
8)

And don't take an ssri because it will most likely kill the roll

Im pretty sure he is refering to taking an ssri such as prozac as a method of postloading.

tip #1 DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT!!!!!!! GET WHITE EUROS!!!!!!!!!!!! unless u like speed bombs. i dropped 2 over 2 hours and no euphoria at all. thank god for 5-htp without it id be one unhappy chappy to say the least. tip #2 take a fuck load of 5-htp, i cant stress how important it is.

If you're spending schoolies week in a busy area, make sure you stay safe by hanging with your mates. Don't buy shit from people you don't know.

Most importantly, if you get in trouble through taking something, don't hesitate to seek medical assistance.

You might like to put the hospital emergency number in your mobile just in case one of your group overdoes it. Should something go wrong and you're unsure of the severity, you'll possibly feel less hesitant to dial that than 000.

I'd take a lot of speed and sleep in between sporatically :) Few pills and some weed thrown into the mix would be good too :D

If your spending 2 weeks there make sure you have access to enough cash, and have plenty of rest days.

1 week is perfect for jsut going hard for 7 days, but if your gonna do 14 its alot harder than you think- especially if your gonna be polydruging it.

The day roll sounds awesome, but I would definately cut back on one of the night time ones- if you havent used pills that frequenty in a short amount of space youll be disappointed.

Be careful around women: The amount of people I saw my (bigger nastier drunk) friends have to kick the ass of because they saw a girl being pushed; taken advantage of...

Acid- I personally think its a shit idea, but if your gonna do it DEFINATELY have a good sitter, and do it last night.

ld50 vs ssri said:
Im pretty sure he is refering to taking an ssri such as prozac as a method of postloading.

Yes. Will this work if i am taking pills 3 nights over the week, or would it ruin my next roll? How long would something like Zoloft stay in the body for?