• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

School Yearbook Features Kids Doing Drugs

haha, i ecspecially like the picture with the beer bottles and bottles of random pharms.

No one would have ever had the balls to do that at my school. The whole faculty would flip shit. Kids would be getting kicked out of school and expelled left and right.

Shit like this only makes me glad i dropped out of highschool freshman year....Who the hell cares about some gay ass shit like this .....Hmm......bein in school, bein a stoner, and gettin in trouble over pictures in a YEARBOOK, OOh, big deal, now that is some serious shit.....Or.....Not goin to school and getting high all day on a variety of drugs, and no one knowing or caring.....Tough Choice....

My high school yearbook had a bunch of pictures of us out at bars and drinking and people will spliffs in their mouths it wasn't a big deal it was how life was and that was what yearbooks are about. Then again this was at an international school in Holland. Everybody is so dramatic about shit here in the US.

I was a pretty big stoner in high school, and so were my friends. I went to a school called Bunnell High School, and one of my friends put "I went to Bunnell high for 4 years" as his senior quote (as in, "I went to Bunnell STONED for 4 years")... the jerkoff yearbook staff made him look like a retard by changing it to "I went to Bunnell High School for 4 years"

~CTdopeLove

haha i found this hilarious..
my high school year book showed pictures of weed, and lots of empty alcohol containers after a party.. while not exactly showing the kids using it said many kids did use under the pictures..
i never heard a word of people being upset about that one. 8(

wow cool these kids are thinking for themselves from all the resentment to law enforcement for drugs. and we wonder why the government doesnt want us to do drugs. doing drugs can empower a sense of personal freedom allowing us to resent the laws of the government trying to control us.

so look these innocent kids smoking pot and drinking hassled by cops, being treated like evil criminals by thier own government. hopefully this is the new generation, one that values personal freedom. people who find out for themselves what is right and wrong. With young people like this prohibition wont last to long. almost reminds me of the 60s with the hippies.

the only thing is i do have a issue with drugs in schools, well below university level. even though i think drugs should be legalized, people under the age of 18 should have some restriction. these kids got enough issues without drugs.

pr0ficient said:
haha, i ecspecially like the picture with the beer bottles and bottles of random pharms.

No one would have ever had the balls to do that at my school. The whole faculty would flip shit. Kids would be getting kicked out of school and expelled left and right.

ya man here too. i dont know how the kids got away with that shit.

Ok, it's obvious the 'drug addictions page' or whatever should never have been there but this quote kinda irked me:
"You cannot allow any kind of expression that promotes an illegal activity," said Conifer High Principal Pat Termin.

While I don't think drugs and alcohol ought to be mentioned in a school yearbook at all, banning any kind of expression over any issue simply due to its legality isn't such a good idea imo

CTdopeLove said:
I was a pretty big stoner in high school, and so were my friends. I went to a school called Bunnell High School, and one of my friends put "I went to Bunnell high for 4 years" as his senior quote (as in, "I went to Bunnell STONED for 4 years")... the jerkoff yearbook staff made him look like a retard by changing it to "I went to Bunnell High School for 4 years"

~CTdopeLove

hahaha!