• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Prose Scars Between Us

Hannah Capps

Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say So
"I need half a dozen men for a job. I’m not here for washed-up cadgers and cowards. I’m here for the hungry ones, the killers, people like me." -Kaz Brekker

"Most women suffer thorns for the sake of the flowers, but we who wield power adorn ourselves with flowers to hide the sting of our thorns." -Sankt Elizaveta

"Why do you hide the demon? Because it was angry, hungry, full of broken animal longing. And though Nikolai might not like it, those things were all apart of him still. Like calls to Like. He had fought the demon. Now he would feed it." -Nikolai Lantsov

Quotes from Leigh Bardugo

Worn out breaths, come to expect...Oceans between, typical to hide...What exactly?...Defecting to an obscure location…land untapped, moon-mapped? Want resiliency...Will this change us? Degenerate wishful thus?

Letting go, letting be, you are you and I am ME...Clawing crawling sucking teeth, exploiting rot stench beneath…
Free-fell into darkness, that arctic, acidic origin...Aimless foregone... Adequate absent, couldn’t make it through the tempest, absolute nightmare, self-aware choice…
We lived to die, we stomached viscus brutal lies…

Loved-lost...This aching injury...Holding hearts? No context, contract kingpin, patterned incision... Butterfly threat, unlaced tether...Embraced key, junk-heap nook...turned over tried to fix absent parts...Cannot figure out your sequence…What beloved speech? Won’t wait forever and a day...Berth 22, dry-docked repair...Proper parallel...Delay? Yearn forever?

Do you contend? Content to send away? Startled sings, this fucking stings...Hot unreserved? Steel flora...Explicit poverty? Not about you or us? Perpetual storm? Ceaseless rage?

Basic-some new backbite, memory suffices “like calls to like...”

Last edited:
Im going to give it a try but keep in mind that Im not native English speaking tho I can understand most complex topics, Im not that good at expressing myself, and oh yes, one last thing, Im typing on my phone... Like always.

Through my nose rushed a vibrant yet painful sting, my eyes filled up with tears which soon are gone and I feel to binge for years.

Night one is easy, with this exceptional quality amp, Im online all night pressing a stamp,
On the most interesting and ever so stupid things.

Night two: a small brainfog is forming in my head but I feel great enough to binge this night to away. By morning it goes wrong:

Shadow ppl behind me, in the corners of my eyes, checking me out with their evil spirits, waiting to attack me. Slowly but surely my mind grows more and more insane by increasing sleep deprivation - but I binge on.

Now there are comming voices out of the television (which is not on...) and out of the walls are comming very loud, undiscribable evil sounds.

My amp is finished at day 8, now Im crashing so I smoke a joint, which sends my hallucinations in overdrive, Ive gone paranoid now... I pop some valium and xanax but it doesnt even help to relax.

The ever present madness thats usually only in the back of my mind is taking over my entire soul and drags it to the depths where only pure torment and blacker than black darkness rules... I pray to Satan to sell him my soul if He puts an end to this, He appears and is in a sarcastic way negotiating with me, ultimately He gives me what I want, my soul for this torment to end.

He will collect my soul when I die, but, the jokes on him; Im planning on living on until eternity itselfs crumbles down, and then there He is and sais "time to wake up" and I open my eyes and I just woke up in my sofa but I lack energy and joy de vivre, so I order amp again and prepare for another 8 day binge - no worries, this time Ill summon some other Demon to sell my soul to.

Schol and sniff and repeat...

The end.

Well done! Keep writing; the more you do it, the better you become!