Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

saying goodbye on ACID

spEEdoze

Bluelighter
Pretty much i just found out that my best mate is leaving for Victoria tommorow. A couple of guys are cruising to his place and we pretty much want a really good night to say bye. Since we can't get onto pills we're thinking of maybe dropping into a small village place in NSW (wont say any names) and picking up some trips for the night. None of us have done trips before but i've read all about them here. We've done DMX and mushrooms before so i think we'll be mentally prepared for what's comming. But basically i've read that acid magnifies emotions and if my friend is leaving us and wont be seeing us for a very long time, will this mean if he gets upset or what ever will he have a really bad night? Is it a good idea to take Acid when u know you're saying goodbye?
I tried a quick search on this but didn't find much. Any information would be handy, i've read all the posts on tripping for the first time so i it's all good.
we're leaving in a couple of hours so some good information would be really handy, thankyou :)

leaving in 15 minutes, some advice could be handy. please anything to help us make a decision would be great.

dont take too much :) try 1/2 if you think you might want to take it easy the first time. you have 12 mins to get more comments... hehe. i dont think its a good idea to have it when he is going, but thats my opinion.
[ 03 July 2002: Message edited by: Cowboy Mac ]

OK... just quickly for what it's worth, I find that acid is whatever you make it to be as it relies so heavily on set and setting... so with that in mind, if you're not sure if it's a good idea or not then it probably isn't...
You might be able to handle it, but it might get out of hand - so it depends if you want to risk it getting messy...
As compared to mushrooms, acid is much more of a head fuck - rather than all the visuals there's the side that's not often spoken about because it's hard to define... every thought is magnified and races around your head competing for space with other thoughts...
If you're gunna do it, maybe just have a half dose. But you know your self better than we do, so you'll know if it feels right or not... :)

My only advice is if you're worried about having a bad trip, don't take it.

hey dude...
surely u meant u had DXM not DMX...or maybe DMT....anyways...
i had to say goodbye to someone on acid...(it was starting to wear off...at the time)...but it was this girl (hmm,...memories) and she was leaving for london for like 6mths...and she was coming down off pills and i off acid...and let me tell you...things got mushy and emotional and messy...
the whole night tho...(becuase we werent at the same place...the girl and myself) i couldnt stop thinking about her leaving so it kinda made the trip a little rough...mr.horse couldnt believe in the morning when i got on the train and went to see her!! hehe...
it wasnt really enjoyable...but i guess it wouldnt have been anyway...acid didnt make things easier tho....
long time ago that was...
z.
[ 05 July 2002: Message edited by: Hamlet ]

if its for a send off, make sure he's ready to go :) ..
i couldnt imagine anythign worse than trying to pack and going to a new, unknown place on acid.

I guess it's a bit late now, but if it doesn't feel right then don't do it.
This applies to anything drug or life related.
If you think you'll be better off, or have any doubts about what your going to do, the better option really is don't do it -- especially when you dabble which a powerful psychadelic such as LSD, who knows what your reaction might be?
Perhaps an experience better left when your mind is clear and free from anxiety or worry.

^^^^^
Agreed... you wouldn't want to take acid and be trapped in a bad state of mind...
P.S... subliminal messages rock!
[ 08 July 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]