L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sassafras (MDMA) and Love

pokes

Greenlighter
Last year at my ex boyfriend and I took sassafras together for the first time, an fell in love under the moon inside our little tent. Though the relationship changed course over the last year and a half, I still think back to that magical July night and cry tears of joy. We also took many other psychedelics together which I also feel bounded us even more. He became quite abusive, and 2 months ago I broke up with him. I dislike him, but feel like in tied to him spiritually because of all we experienced together. I have no idea what to do, should I stay with him? Or am I just attached to him because of how much we rolled together.

Last edited:
This isn't really a question about using MDMA, rather your relationship. ED > SLR.

the brain is wired to remember peak experiences. any close romantic relationship is going to have a ton of peak experiences, which is why they're always so hard to get through. drug use dramatically enhances that

Well no, if he's abusive I don't think you should stay with him.
The potentially unfortunate thing about MDMA & psychedelics is they tend to immensely amplify emotions that might not even be that present usually. Maybe the fact that the two of you had so many magical experiences on drugs made your everyday lives together more bland in comparison? Regardless, though I understand the bond that can come from trips like that, if these moments of happiness are either past or a rare occurrence it really doesn't sound like you're doing yourself a favor in staying with him.

Be happy for your shared past but get the heck out of (and stay out of) a relationship that will result in you getting hurt.

mdma can make you think you love someone

trips and mdma will cause an intense bond but thats is just what those drugs do to people.

you are better off single than with somebody abusive.