• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Salvia made illegal in Australia

The reason there's no suppliers allowed is because bluelight is a harm minimisation site. If people were allowed to post suppliers (illegal or not) then if the media ever ran a story on bluelight we wouldn't have a leg to stand on when they accused us of telling kids where to get shit from (cos it'd be true). The fact that we tell people how to use stuff as safe as they possibly can is our defence when people say our site is bad or dangerous. :)

Right on Pleo. Bluelight is a place for open discussion about drugs, and for getting harm minimisation information. Bluelight is not a place for finding out how to get drugs (or anything else really).
The only suppliers we allow posted are vendors for 5-HTP, and pill testers, because these products are useful for personal harm minimisation. Discretion is always advised.
BigTrancer :)

Thank you all for not flaming the hell out of me at my last post - I was just curious.
Have done some research since and now feel quite well informed. :)
My next question goes to Thoth. What is 5x? Is that a nickname for Salvia?
Cheers.

5x is referring to a 5 times extract. This is regular salvia leave which has had the salvinorum A from other salvia leaves placed back on it.
Also known as fotified leaf.
Basically they take four times the amount of salvia you're given, they extract the alkaloids from it and then evaporate the solvent on the leaves you're given, this in effect makes the leaves 5 times stronger.