• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Salvia information request

Wow it looks almost fluorescent, nice looking plant, you still have it ?

I moved out of the house and my friend kept the plant. I think it was since destroyed by an ignorant gardener at the place.

^If it tasted sweet, it was not salvia. I'm sorry- you DID NOT take salvia divinorum. It doesn not have the effects you described, you need way more then you took, it is not a sugar substitute (which Stevia can be), it is bitter (stevia is SWEET), you have to chew the leaves for half an hour or so, and some person would not have given it to you. There is no reason at all that is was salvia divinorum; so you checked wiki? But nothing you did or described about the plant is remotely like salvia....

You have simply made an error- it pretty clear that you have mistaken the word Stevia for Salvia. Its not a big deal- its just annoying that you won't stop with this nonsense. But feel free to keep up the illusion; I just hope that nobody reading it believes you, because it is not true. Please educate yourself before saying incorrect things.

I grew salvia for a while; its is an odd plant thats for sure, and hard to grow in Australia. Its is native to one small region of the world in Mexico, and if the stories are true, existed in only to gardens in that region. Most, if not all, salvia plants come from one cutting taken during the 1960's; there is little variaton in the species that I've seen. The leaves have a very odd dull shimmer to them, and the stems are square and hollow...

Wow Swilow, your so passionate about discrediting me. Kinda amusing in a sad kinda way. All I know is what the plant looked like and it definitely had me trippin for a few hours. It was about a foot tall and had a bamboo like main stem with square thinner twigs running off it upwards with leaves on them that looked kinda like basil but going to a point (nettle?) with furry bits. The plant was kinda unhealthy as were all the plants we bought that day, (had root rot.) So make of it what you will, I know I was tripping hard, you weren't there, so keep those eyes rolling genius.

If used the way you stated, salvia divinorum wouldn't have you tripping for a few hours. 1.5-2 hours at the most.

Read the above.

gumby11 said:
Wow Swilow, your so passionate about discrediting me. Kinda amusing in a sad kinda way. All I know is what the plant looked like and it definitely had me trippin for a few hours. It was about a foot tall and had a bamboo like main stem with square thinner twigs running off it upwards with leaves on them that looked kinda like basil but going to a point (nettle?) with furry bits. The plant was kinda unhealthy as were all the plants we bought that day, (had root rot.) So make of it what you will, I know I was tripping hard, you weren't there, so keep those eyes rolling genius.

I find you it rather amusing myself that you think someone in a nursery gave you salvia to help you buy plants....when it was really stevia! Its an easy mistake, but now your tripping hard off it...??? Thats just embarassing to hear. :\ My eyes aren't rolling; I'm having quite a chuckle now. I wish I could trip of placebos, and hard too :D

Mr Blonde said:
If used the way you stated, salvia divinorum wouldn't have you tripping for a few hours. 1.5-2 hours at the most.

Trip lasted around two hours. Then after this we ate some more, which lasted the same amount of time roughly, but was kinda different as I wasn't in a peacefull nursery. Kinda got a bit scattered after the second dose had worn off.

Swilow, how could I get a placebo off something that I did not know what it was, or what its effects should be?

The words "hard" and "few" are quite subjective terms.

:|

Last edited:
Possible the stevia leaves were soaked in something psychoactive.

The second dose, if you ate it, wouldn't have done anything. Salvia is not active orally, but chewing and holding the leaves in your mouth does work as the drug is absorbed sublingually/bucally, avoiding the stomach.

gumby11 said:
Swilow, how could I get a placebo off something that I did not know what it was, or what its effects should be?

:|

Please stop. She said these leaves would do something to you, so you had expectation. Thus- placebo.

Stevia is a very common plant sold in nurseries; the only plant that you will find as a "sugar substitute" in fact- and it sounds like the word salvia. It is the only plant that fits your description of taste; and salvia doesn't fit your desription of "effects". You had Stevia. Not stevia in a psychoative solution; why the hell would someone at a nursery spike your 'plants'- seriously?...What you ate was stevia, what you 'felt' was what you wanted to feel.

Now you've tripped twice on this plant, hard and for a few hours???? Lol =D 8)

Mr Blonde said:
The second dose, if you ate it, wouldn't have done anything. Salvia is not active orally, but chewing and holding the leaves in your mouth does work as the drug is absorbed sublingually/bucally, avoiding the stomach.

When I said eating it, I meant chewing it and holding it in the mouth, under the tongue specifically, then spitting it out.

Swilow, have you ever eaten/chewed Salvia leaves. Would you care to share your experience?

Last edited: