Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum + Hydrocodone + Cannabis - New Experience

LoLiTa_123

Greenlighter
at the past week all i did was smoking that thing... it was a 1 time try to see if this combination goes, sells, and if the trip is good.
non of the joints was mixed up with any thing alse than this stuff.
yesterday i've had my strongest experience, we were 2 people, sitting around on 3 fat joints.

the first one- took about 2-3 min till it started to really get to me.
the trip felt like a regular weed trip so far, nice, but nothing special.
i've had a little problem to focus on objects and on other people's words, but really nothing more.

the seconed one- the trip got alot stronger. i've seen strange thing's that felt a bit like finding out some really kept secrets. i felt really smart :)
every time i would close my eyes i'd see tunnels and shapes, so so many colores but neverending tunnels!
i could sit like that for ever...
my senses got really sharp and i could hear a fly buzzing around about 10 feet away, and i started to panic cuz the fly buzzed and buzzed, i felt like it was going to attack me some how. and then i looked carefully, and i saw how far away was he. and yeah, it was the same fucking fly!!!

the third one- shouldn't have taken it, i think... the trip was much much stronger than the seconed one... my thought's weren't clear at all and i couldn't hold on to any thing that was going around my head. all my thought's just kinda... run away, and i couldn't catch them...
couldn't stand, couldn't eat or drink... nothing.
till a half hour later when i spent all my money on food.
i felt like a winnie, then like a chair, then like a roller coaster, and so on....
but that was just way to much!!!

anyway, i think i've covered it all, and if any one has any questions i'll be glad to answer :)<3

Last edited:
i'm confused on what drugs you even did...

and that really doesn't seem like salvia, it never takes 2-3 mins to kick in and it doesn't last for a half hour.

that i know, thank you :)
it was the other drugs that took control of what was going in my head...
any way, it was the amount and the combination it's self that made this effect.
nothin' i've ever felt before on hydro alone, plain grass alone, or just salvia.
i know the effects of salvia pretty good, it was almost nothing like this...
this is just the reason i posted this new experience, to emphasize how special it was...
recommended!!!