Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum (5x extract) - New Experience - Becoming one with god

LumpyWINS

Greenlighter
yesterday was my first time tripping on Salvia. I have smoked salvia a couple times before and I was very disappointed in the fact that I did not trip. My friends told me that my time would come. But I was like fuck it im smoking it until I trip. But then as I was about to smoke it for 2nd time I was just smoking it with the thought that this is going to be fun and I was just wanting to trip really bad. After I took my second hit I felt something, it was almost as if I was sliding to the right. and after 5 minutes it was gone. wtf? was that it? No it was not, I knew it. I was with my friends 3 of them and two of them tripped from listening to the storys of there trips it occured to me that what they experienced is not a THC high or a Feel good thing. It was a much more spiritual experience that they were feeling. My friend described his trip as there being a "super-market" for every inanimate object, but he was much more then a inanimate object therfore, he was not a super-market. He was in a different existence of an almost different world is what I interperated it as.

That is when it occured to me, Salvia is not a feel good drug, it is not weed, and it is not something to mistreat. Salvia deserves to be respected along with all of the other psychedelics, Before i took in this hit from my friends bong. I knew that this is the time. That I respected Salvia, and Salvia respected me. I took in the hit of salvia, held it in as long as I could, passed it onto my friend who set it on the table, my other friend went to see if there was anything left and before he had sat straight up, I closed my eyes. and immediatly bursted into uncontrollable laughter, I could not open my eyes though, I refused to, I just kept them closed and kept on laughing, at this point I did not know what was going on, I would stop laughing for a couple seconds to catch breath and immediatly start laughing again, I really was becoming one with my self. My laughter stopped, and then I was in a bong, I was the smoke in a bong and I was being sucked up and out of the bong and then somehow I was looking through a helmet, I could see through the eye holes but not through anything else, my vision was restricted to my "Master Chief" Helmet and then the rings around the eye holes became outlined in a glowing white, flourescent almost, and then I could see something shaking inside the glowing white, what i was seeing was the top half of a plus, like + but just the lines going left right and up, the bottom line was not there, and that what was the helmet thing, and the outlines where on the sides of the lines, and in the middle where the actual line is, is what started to shake, and it became little tires, and eventually the lines of the "plus" formed into a tire, like one big tire, and I am not talking about transforming, like where it changed manually and roughly, this thing morphed into a tire, like one smooth tranformation, the tire was rotating and then it unfolded into one big line which turned into a snake, which by the way I have a terrible phobia and fear of snakes, like normally I would have a panic attack, but no. The snake started to clone and other snakes branched off of it, and eventually I was surrounded by snakes, and then my friends dog came and pawed at my arm and then my visuals changed, like, I was a pond and the dogs paw was a rock and then it sent up ripples across my eyes and then it rippled to a new visual of spiders crawling up me and I also have a phobia of spiders, but it was as if salvia knew this and was helping my solve and conquer my fears, I embraced it and continued on with my trip and then it was all a hole, I do not know what else had happened, but what I do know is that something happened, and it changed my life. It hurts me to think that people believe that this is a bad thing, psychedelics are a great thing and they need to be respected, the word drug should be banned because it was been frowned upon by society and this is certainly not something that should be frowned upon, Before this trip I did not respect psychedelics. I now have the most utmost respect for psychedelics. Before this trip I was atheist I now know that there is a god and psychedelics are its way to communicate with us.

substancecode_salvia

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! :) Sounds like you had a great psychedelic experience. A lot of people find salvia terrifying, but I'm glad it gave you a positive experience.

If you can ever remember more about what happened, please come back and share :)

And welcome to Bluelight! :)

^I find salvia to be an unpleasant, yet insightful trip. Not something I would ever do for fun.

Salvia did not respect me. It kicked my ass and stole my lunch money. It is the bully of the psychedelic playground.

It always amazes me when people react well to salvia divinorum. For myself, the few times that I have experimented with it have always been quite terrifying experiences.

What it did accomplish is, it made me completely unafraid of every other type of psychedelic substance. I used to have a bit of fear just after dosing, like 'oh boy, here we go', and now it is like going home.

It is actually very strange for me to hear that Salvia is unpleasant, all I have ever heard is that it is a great mind opening and life changing experience, thats what it was for me, I did not know that people had bad trips on Salvia, maybe it was a higher potency? 10x? 30x? it goes up to 120x I believe. I really recommend trying Salvia and going into it with a different mindset because it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Fear is definitely a part of Salvia. At first I simply focused my mind and conquered it, and effects were a few mild light shows with some dissociation. Finally after I was more comfortable with the herb I accepted the fear knowing everything would be fine and am now treated to the most spectacular and eyeopening trips. Beauty and clarity can indeed be frightening to some though.

p.s. Hell yes to "pull to the right" by OP, to me it is Salvia pulling on my consciousness (always to the right) and it is your last chance to focus your way out of a trip if you choose to. Get sucked in and there is no turning back.