• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

salvia ban

Stay away from any nightshade plants unless you think mimicing skitzofrania is fun.

Salvia is a joke.

Do you call a dysphoric mindfuck fun?
No, I call it a novelty.

I could give a fuck how it's rated.
Stop being cheap and drop some acid. Then you will see what I mean.

Fool!

I have done many psychedelics and still respect the power and potential of salvia. My first time with salvia I had 100% true hallucinations and complty left this world. It will blow you away when done right. I also really enjoy the experience but to each his own I guise.

I really hate that the main fact that it is illegal is because a bunch of stupid kids put vids on youtube of them pretending to be higher than they really and and purposly acting like an idiot.

Uhm you really should have started a new thread for this but anyway... DON'T FUCKING DO IT DUDE YOU WILL COME TO THREE DAYS LATER COVERED IN PUKE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED. Do I know this from personal experience? Afraid so.

That has got to be like the infinite domain of suck-assness.

Salvia is great fun as long as you are watching someone else do it. LOL watching this old guy jump up saying "devil weed, devil weed" and throw a coffee table through a window.

I used to give it to people that had never tried just to watch them flip out. It's hilarious to watch.

I tried the shit once and will never will again.

You used to be able to buy the shit a the corner store here, now u can only find it in the head shops.

Stay away from any nightshade plants unless you think mimicing skitzofrania is fun.

I have done many psychedelics and still respect the power and potential of salvia. My first time with salvia I had 100% true hallucinations and complty left this world. It will blow you away when done right. I also really enjoy the experience but to each his own I guise.

I really hate that the main fact that it is illegal is because a bunch of stupid kids put vids on youtube of them pretending to be higher than they really and and purposly acting like an idiot.

Salvia is a dissociative hallucinogen, not a psychedelic. Every hallucination is not psychedelic.
It creates a powerful and swift shift in awareness of the mind.
It temporarily scrambles the senses to a point of obliteration.
It creates a chaotic disphoric rush, with swirls of dissociated vision and tactile sensation.

Most people who try salvia never try it again.
I took two monstrous torches off 100x and when I came back, I dubbed it a harmless novelty, a mere taste of what drugs really can do...

There is no point to use it outside ceremonies in it's native environment.
The tribes that use this say it is sacred, and such a travesty how it is used in such a disordered fashion by non-educated people.

It is not used to just blatantly trip by such people. Anyone who uses it should be supervised. You are not supposed to use it standing or in an elevated position, you will fall if you have a good hit or two.