View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia and climax

Unpavetheworld

Greenlighter
OK, I've found a little on how it's POSSIBLE to climax using salvia, but my salvia experience nearly always causes orgasm. While I am happy about that, I'm also a little worried about what is happening in my body chemically. I am an adventure seeker, high pain and drug tolerance, smoke cigarettes and chew, smoke weed(but not lately). I have used a very small amount of a few other drugs, but that was almost 10 years ago. If there was one I liked more besides weed, it's mushrooms, but I've only used them 4 times and that was 10 years ago.
OK, so why do I spontaneously orgasm with this stuff. I smoked a 10x, small amount, and it definitely gave me a tingle, but I thought it was just my body enjoying the experience. I was in a room with a group of people, so I'm so glad it didn't happen then. But I use about a pinky nail volume of 35x, what I would consider a wee Percy hit of weed, is a mind blowing orgasm, from rest to action, in seconds. In my perception, my body starts to unfold, and I feel the pleasant high, then I involuntarily climax as I'm involuntarily disassembled, and in embarrassment I'm trying to stop it, but my body is nonexistent, or more or less a mechanical legoman that flows through the now obviously filled void of airspace, showing me how my perception of life is just that- a perception, and my defenses are literally ripped down, my control leaves, and I realize that I'm not stopping this.
Now, I agree this is awesome. My girlfriend does not share my enthusiasm, she's a little jelly I think. However, I have had some breakthroughs even with this "distraction," and I see the value in how it shakes up the thought pathways, but am I forever to use in secret. Is there a chemical thing here, because where most things don't have a lot of effect in normal doses, this shit is ripping both my heads off and poking me in the third eye with a stick with relatively small doses. I know it's not all that common or I would have found more info on the subject when I searched. I'd like to focus on the what's happening chemically that may cause this, I originally believed salvia didn't affect dopamine or serotonin. And if it does, then it's indicating I have high dopamine levels? Why wouldn't other drugs, like weed, which holds more sway on dopamine, cause these types of feelings? It makes me think I have used tobacco and weed for too long and my dopamine center is like an overfilled water balloon and salvia is the needle. That sound about right?

OK, I've found a little on how it's POSSIBLE to climax using salvia, but my salvia experience nearly always causes orgasm. While I am happy about that, I'm also a little worried about what is happening in my body chemically. I am an adventure seeker, high pain and drug tolerance, smoke cigarettes and chew, smoke weed(but not lately). I have used a very small amount of a few other drugs, but that was almost 10 years ago. If there was one I liked more besides weed, it's mushrooms, but I've only used them 4 times and that was 10 years ago.
OK, so why do I spontaneously orgasm with this stuff. I smoked a 10x, small amount, and it definitely gave me a tingle, but I thought it was just my body enjoying the experience. I was in a room with a group of people, so I'm so glad it didn't happen then. But I use about a pinky nail volume of 35x, what I would consider a wee Percy hit of weed, is a mind blowing orgasm, from rest to action, in seconds. In my perception, my body starts to unfold, and I feel the pleasant high, then I involuntarily climax as I'm involuntarily disassembled, and in embarrassment I'm trying to stop it, but my body is nonexistent, or more or less a mechanical legoman that flows through the now obviously filled void of airspace, showing me how my perception of life is just that- a perception, and my defenses are literally ripped down, my control leaves, and I realize that I'm not stopping this.
Now, I agree this is awesome. My girlfriend does not share my enthusiasm, she's a little jelly I think. However, I have had some breakthroughs even with this "distraction," and I see the value in how it shakes up the thought pathways, but am I forever to use in secret. Is there a chemical thing here, because where most things don't have a lot of effect in normal doses, this shit is ripping both my heads off and poking me in the third eye with a stick with relatively small doses. I know it's not all that common or I would have found more info on the subject when I searched. I'd like to focus on the what's happening chemically that may cause this, I originally believed salvia didn't affect dopamine or serotonin. And if it does, then it's indicating I have high dopamine levels? Why wouldn't other drugs, like weed, which holds more sway on dopamine, cause these types of feelings? It makes me think I have used tobacco and weed for too long and my dopamine center is like an overfilled water balloon and salvia is the needle. That sound about right?

Not heard of this from salvia before, only ever heard it in relation to injecting cocaine.

I'd hazard a guess and say you are one of very few people to get this side effect, and that nobody will be able to give you a definitive answer. I'd say your suspicion that it relates to dopamine is a good one but I doubt your tobacco and weed use has much to do with it.

Anyway sounds like you enjoy it and it's not causing you any problems. Certainly a lot safer than injecting cocaine!

I think salvia is more of a private thing than not!
trip sitter is recommended but if you prepare well you do not need a sitter.
I am not sure what you will learn about the neurochemistry, it is a kappa opioid receptor agonist, but that does not explain much about its psychedelic and delriant effects.

I am glad you enjoy it.

I was almost expecting something unrelated to sex and salvia reading the title of this read but was thinking like what else could this possibly be referring to hahahhaa?

Wow. Personally salvia is not an ally, I'm one of those whom Sally treats hellishly unpleasantly. Could never get comfortable with a painful pins and needles sensation in my skin to breakthrough. Complete nightmare leaf for this guy.

Some people on the other hand have lessons to learn from Sally and can go deep with her. Few and far between these rare birds are.

Never heard of someone trying to orgasm on it bahahahh!!!

I think salvia is more of a private thing than not!
trip sitter is recommended but if you prepare well you do not need a sitter.
I am not sure what you will learn about the neurochemistry, it is a kappa opioid receptor agonist, but that does not explain much about its psychedelic and delriant effects.

I am glad you enjoy it.
I once read a report on Erowid of probably the most notorious Sally user on the internet, it's a classic, he somehow tied himself to something in the basement with a rope. Doesn't get much safer than that.

I once read a report on Erowid of probably the most notorious Sally user on the internet, it's a classic, he somehow tied himself to something in the basement with a rope. Doesn't get much safer than that.

that is a bit extreme, I would not want to be on the other end of that guy's rope.

Thank you for the replies. It's been a little while since I posted, and id nearly forgotten that I posted this. So when full circle came around, and Im resolved to google that shit again, my own post comes up. Lol. I digress.
I decided to quit hanging with sally because it was a little unnerving to have this happen. Then I ran back to her...
After a little experimentation, I'm not convinced of anything except, for once, I'm a rarity. I'm willing to donate my body to science.
I manned up and spoke to two people about the occurrence, and they said the same thing- never heard of that before. I'm amazed by this. I would like to start chewing fresh leaves to try to even out the experience, and it wouldnt bother me to have a 30 min......well.....anyway.
Now I'm saying things everyone else says. Intense mental acuity, realizations about existence and purpose. If I smoke three times or more in a row, I begin to have power over my own experience. What was overwhelming and basically makes me blackout and unable to speak becomes manageable, and when I look around the world, I feel like I've stepped into the shadow world. I could actually walk around and observe my surroundings and be cognizant when I do. I'm too afraid to leave the bedroom however, but it's interesting that I can sometimes control the experience.
It's unfortunate that it isn't for everyone, and I wish everyone could experience what I do. Its given me a new perspective as much as anything else. Removing yourself from your own mental shackles, to leave your body and control behind, for some reason, makes way for a humbling and enlightening experience. I don't have to focus on the problem or the answers. In fact, expectation ruins everything. It doesn't happen according to my/your agenda, which gives it it's own entity. Very confusing to pin down, which is all the more interesting. More proof that nature exists for a purpose, and science cannot account for the details. Observing a small window of science cannot account for the brains response. I think anything positive or mind expanding that cannot be synthesized and mass marketed, owned and exploited, is doomed to come under fire eventually. But to those that know and can use this safely will pass on the knowledge of this herbal remedy. I plan to be a secret and responsible, need basis only visitor to the shadow world for the rest of my life. If you don't have a good reason to visit the shadow world, something is telling me to stay out, which is strange because it is a non threatening warning. A gentle reminder. Am I crazy? Yes I am.

I assumed you were a woman because I've really only ever heard of drugs actually causing someone to orgasm from women, but then you said "you manned up" so I assume you're a man? If so, you mean, you orgasm with ejaculation? I've never heard of such a thing, honestly I wouldn't have thought it was possible to take a drug and orgasm without some sort of physical stimulation as a man.

So far I find if I focus on an object as my anchor knowing it is real and I can control it that helps me from going out of control.

I guess I withheld some details. I'm a 35 yo male. I did not stimulate, and I indeed had an orgasm with ejaculation. It is much longer than normal, and very intense. Reminiscent of the very first time in intensity. In fact, it is draining in every sense of the word. I begin to throb as soon as the effects begin, even before erection, but I'm erect in about three or four throbs, and I ejaculate all the way through and subsides as I come down. The bigger the hit, the longer the affects, the longer the orgasm. The first time it happened i was not prepared, and it literally was everything I had in me. Now I wear a condom, because there isn't the presence of mind to, well....catch it? If I use it more than one time in a row, I will still climax, but with less intensity since there's nothing left in me. I expected a kind of dysphoria, but the intensity makes it in itself very satisfying. I have to be sure to please my lady first, and then maybe I can convince her to be a part of it. Even after the effects have passed, I have a kind of primed feeling even though I don't think I could do a thing about it. Luckily having an orgasm is only as addictive as it ever was, and sex with connection will always trump masturbation, but this is not masturbation. I guess I could liken it to being raped...which for this guy isn't a bad thing. Uninitiated, uncontrolled, no stopping. I can't explain it any better than that. I seriously thought it was a joke. Like this is what it did to everyone and this was my friends idea of a bad joke. I was actually mad at first because I believed that they knew what would happen. The only words I could say were what the fuck, only drawn out, hollow, and incoherent, like a deaf person sounds. Now there's a kind of mockery surrounding the whole thing. But jokes on them, cause it's fuckin righteous. I have already become a freak circus act because when one person finds out it doesn't stay a secret for long. Here is the bearded lady, half bat/half man, and this guy. I guess I have a totally useless superpower. Maybe I'll start making erotica.

hahahaha oh my god. Raped by Salvia. That should've been the title of this thread honestly, although regardless this is still probably generating many laughs. I myself included. This is extremely interesting though. If any studies are done on salvia in the near future, you should definitely volunteer. If you describe to them your special 'talent' I highly doubt they'd turn you down lol.

^Can't rape the willing. =D (my high school girlfriend's friend would say that, I always found it pretty tasteless but I think it applies here)

I guess I withheld some details. I'm a 35 yo male. I did not stimulate, and I indeed had an orgasm with ejaculation. It is much longer than normal, and very intense. Reminiscent of the very first time in intensity. In fact, it is draining in every sense of the word. I begin to throb as soon as the effects begin, even before erection, but I'm erect in about three or four throbs, and I ejaculate all the way through and subsides as I come down. The bigger the hit, the longer the affects, the longer the orgasm. The first time it happened i was not prepared, and it literally was everything I had in me. Now I wear a condom, because there isn't the presence of mind to, well....catch it? If I use it more than one time in a row, I will still climax, but with less intensity since there's nothing left in me. I expected a kind of dysphoria, but the intensity makes it in itself very satisfying. I have to be sure to please my lady first, and then maybe I can convince her to be a part of it. Even after the effects have passed, I have a kind of primed feeling even though I don't think I could do a thing about it. Luckily having an orgasm is only as addictive as it ever was, and sex with connection will always trump masturbation, but this is not masturbation. I guess I could liken it to being raped...which for this guy isn't a bad thing. Uninitiated, uncontrolled, no stopping. I can't explain it any better than that. I seriously thought it was a joke. Like this is what it did to everyone and this was my friends idea of a bad joke. I was actually mad at first because I believed that they knew what would happen. The only words I could say were what the fuck, only drawn out, hollow, and incoherent, like a deaf person sounds. Now there's a kind of mockery surrounding the whole thing. But jokes on them, cause it's fuckin righteous. I have already become a freak circus act because when one person finds out it doesn't stay a secret for long. Here is the bearded lady, half bat/half man, and this guy. I guess I have a totally useless superpower. Maybe I'll start making erotica.

That's so wild man, I've never heard of anything like that happening at all. Sounds pretty great to be honest. Sounds like Sally D is very attracted to you.

I've actually experienced this before, too. I experienced it most when I was doing long periods of sexual abstinence.

My theory is that it takes a certain amount of ego muscle to prevent yourself from indulging in orgasm/masturbation. When you take Salvia, it temporarily dismantles this ego, and whoop, there you go!

Maybe you are perpetually blocking yourself from orgasm?

EDIT: Lol, read your second post. Yep, I got "raped" on Salvia, too, but it was the most pleasant, lovely, rape by an interdimensional being I have ever had. *sheds a tear*