Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia 20x - Inexperienced - "I'm Going On Holiday"

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
I started with 3/4 of a cone of 20x extract and using a jet lighter I held in the first breath for as long as I could before exhaling an almost non-existent cloud of smoke. As I pulled the bong for a second time and laid down I coughed the smoke out after 5 seconds, as if the salvia was telling me I'd had enough.

Because I was trying to keep it together long enough to put the bong down it pulled my focus and I heard a woman calling for me to go somewhere. I said "hold on I'm trying to... it's his turn" and I heard the woman's voice say "Whose turn?"

All of a sudden the whole point of my focus, my link to 'my world', morphed into a giant man's face, smiling at me so I laid down fully and turned my head to the woman's face that was looking over me, like a sun in the distance. Her face was a 2nd focal point and the horizon turned into this:

soundwaves.widea.jpg

as if I were laying in the middle, the 'bulge', and the 'focal point' faces were at the top and bottom with the lines, which were red, green and orange, constantly moving over me.

After I noticed the woman I couldn't take my eyes off her, but it's near impossible to describe her features. She was 'leading' me to a point just over the horizon, out of sight of the mans face. Away from my world, and I was stuck between the two worlds but the experience ended before I got to my destination and I felt a feeling of disappointment. I curled up in the fetal position and closed my eyes tight, almost trying to will myself back there.

There was a feeling, like the happiness while you're going on vacation, but before reaching your destination and the 'faces' had an overwhelming parental feeling about them.

Last edited:
This sounds like a nice experience.... It would have been interesting to see where it could have gone had you been able to stay in that place a little longer. I laughed when you said it was his turn lol. Nine out of ten salvia trips for me have something to do with waiting for my turn.

It was bizarre, because I was alone for this trip and as I said it I knew something was wrong about that statement.

That's the thing about these short trips, it always leaves you feeling like you could have experienced something amazing, if only you had a little longer.

Haha, I'm almost invariably alone when I smoke salvia. On some level I think I'm aware of this while tripping as well, because to be honest I couldn't tell you *whose* turn I think it is before mine.... The only other entity I generally feel is a commanding presence who's trying to make me "go" early, but then often smacks me back down if I actually try to. I don't really see faces at that time but I could compare it to the way your report here makes me feel when reading it. The only other type of trip I've had on it has been completely different in every way; much more psychedelic than dissociative, lots of spinning as opposed to patterns, and multiple other entities involved... and no waiting for my turn. Very strange stuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean too. Both salvia and DMT usually leave me feeling that way. Though I've still been too lazy to try ayahuasca, so that just kind of feels like whining lol.

Did you say that out loud? Reminds me of my 1st trip, talking to the trees and asking a presence which I felt was there but couldn't see it...

Very cool trip report BRI. Once I also had an experience slightly similar, but there is no way I could explain it into tangible words as well as that. Well written.

Thanks elucidator, I always write down my reports as I'm coming down if I have the chance, so it's still fresh in my mind and I can get as much detail into it as possible, before it becomes a distant memory.

Did you say that out loud?

No one will ever know, not even me.