• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Safe frequency and dose of ketamine - to minimize bladder damage? (+ trip report)

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Currently pinning 50 mg for the 2nd time in three weeks.

My plan is about this frequency, gradually increasing by 10 mg per pin, to k-hole dose which would be probably be 80 to 100 mg according to erowid (body weight 100 kgs).

So, once per three weeks; recommended to stay sub 50 mg dose, or should be safe'ish?

I've had no issues from monthly use for many many years between 1-2 grams, with some binges of 5g.

FUCK sakes.

Just coming down off 50 mg of this drug, I hate it.

I hate this drug.
I'm all about being cognizant, active, alert, mentally acute.

But the insights on ketamine are remarkable.

Is it not ironic that a drug which completely cognitive impairs (anesthetic), it's like it takes you to the opposite end of the cognitive spectrum, so deep into cognitive absence that you get perspective on the other end of the spectrum.

Like I'm on the outside looking in.

We are waves.

The universe is like a pulsing bubble, a wave.
We are waves within that wave.

If we do not adhere to wave quality via our thought - then we age, we get old, we suffer, and we die.

Waves within a wave, within a wave, within a wave.

Optimal cognition = a wave form.

And more importantly, procreation, copulation, bumping uglies - it only occurs correctly when we're in wave form.

Probably why people get shit faced drunk when hooking up, they get drunk and crazy, somewhat dissociated - it's the closest thing they can get to wave form.

There's a truth.

A "truth", to this universe.
As a humanity, we haven't quite tapped into it yet.

It's there, and "love", the deepest most sensitive form of intimacy, is the place where that truth is obtained.
The deepest most sensitive point, must be reached for adequate cultivation = building quality of life and being happy = our purpose for being here, our purpose in this universe.

Last edited:
Our predisposed wave-form is determined by genetics.

We definitely do not all start off equal.
Some cats were dealt a difficult hand of cards.
Some cats got pocket aces off the draw.

But, we build on that.
We build on what we were predisposed with.

That's epigenetics, the modification of our predisposed thought process, modifies our neural signalling, modifies our intra-neural phosphorylation cascades, modifies our gene expression - that modifies our base as organisms and I believe, consolidates our waveform.

The electromagnetic state of our nervous system (determined by thought = words = cognition), that determines our wave form, our "Chi" (as chinese call it), our lifeforce, and electromagnetic field.

Intellect, application of the mind - thought - based primarily in words/language when we want to translate it into something functional;

Intellect is the basis of everything, success, cultivation, progression, quality of life.

How do animals survive?

lol - it's like they're on ketamine.
They're in a cognitive state that's almost intuitively aware of the wave form nature of the universe.
The quantum nature of the universe.

So their instinct alone is sufficient for them to obtain, relative to their circumstance, a fairly okay quality of life (provided humans don't fuck up their habitats too bad).

Vs humans who are so specifically cognitively oriented, we need to consciously tap into intuition to make what should be highly intuitive deduction.

Tapping into that intuition, our cognitive application in doing so = cultivation, cognitive development, thought development.

Why is drug use glamorized?

Because, one of our primary purposes on this earth is to find and determine that "truth".

Drug use like dissociatives, that can bring us closer to the truth, the reality of our existence before our eyes, such that we can function and progress, cultivate, work, instate quality of life and continuity of life.
As well as obtain that wave form = good sex, thus in a way, drug use is seen as "sexy" (with perhaps the exception of opioids and methamphetamine - which just degenerate into real "junky" territory).

But humans as organisms are all sorts of fucked up and backwards, almost from jump street.

We like to take the easy way out, the path of least resistance.

Which can kind of muddy the waters as to the value of drug use in perspective of good cognition.

Instead cats just shoot/take drugs with no regard for thought process and cognition, and we have a state where those in states of optimal cognition (professors, academics, CEO's etc) condemn drug use, where as those with zero cognitive interest or capacity,

05xx_nws_ocr-l-rehabday1-18.jpg

....abuse them, getting little to no genuine value - certainly not reaching the "truth" or enhancing their understanding, and basically degenerate and become self destructive.

In many respects, drug use is and will continue to be, an intrinsic part of human functionality and continuity.

Last edited:
Intellect, application of the mind - thought - based primarily in words/language when we want to translate it into something functional;

Intellect is the basis of everything, success, cultivation, progression, quality of life.

How do animals survive?

lol - it's like they're on ketamine.
They're in a cognitive state that's almost intuitively aware of the wave form nature of the universe.
The quantum nature of the universe.

So their instinct alone is sufficient for them to obtain, relative to their circumstance, an fairly okay quality of life (provided humans don't fuck up their habitats to bad).

Why is drug use glamorized?

Because, one of our primary purposes on this earth is to find and determine that "truth".

Drug use like dissociatives, that can bring us closer to the truth, the reality of our existence before our eyes, such that we can function and progress, cultivate, work, instate quality of life and continuity of life.
As well as obtain that wave form = good sex, thus in a way, drug use is seen as "sexy" (with perhaps the exception of opioids and methamphetamine - which just degenerate into real "junky" territory).

But humans as organisms are all sorts of fucked up and backwards, almost from jump street.

We like to take the easy way out, the path of least resistance.

Which can kind of muddy the waters as to the value of drug use in perspective of good cognition.

Instead cats just shoot/take drugs with no regard for thought process and cognition, and we have a state where those in states of optimal cognition (professors, academics, CEO's etc) condemn drug use, where as those with zero cognitive interest or capacity,

05xx_nws_ocr-l-rehabday1-18.jpg

....abuse them, getting little to no genuine value - certainly not reaching the "truth" or enhancing their understanding, and basically degenerate and become self destructive.

In many respects, drug use is and will continue to be, an intrinsic part of human functionality and continuity.
You forgot crack, mephedrone, mdpv, and alpha-pvp.

We are waves.

The universe is like a pulsing bubble, a wave.
We are waves within that wave.

Go home...yer drunk.

j/k

Yeah, your bladder should be fine on those dosages/frequency.
Everyone is different tho, so ymmv.

One other thing.

It's not recommended to eat before pinning ketamine as it can result in nausea.

I got so freaking hungry I got up to try and eat something, and the act of trying to walk whilst being dissociated made me so dizzy and THAT made me feel sick.

So, I personally advocate ensuring one is well fed and watered before pinning.

Anyone agree/disagree?