Saboxone, Lexapro, Xanax,

N

Need Help

Can a spouse sue a doctor in his or her behalf. The doctor prescribed Saboxone, Lexapro, and Xanax. I have read that Xanax should not be given to an addict because it is highly addictive and the chances of abuse are obviously high. Not to mention the xanax dose was 2.0 and the doctor knew he/she smoked weed which intensifies the effects. This person has been in treatment for at least 6 months. And the doctor didn't drug test this person till the spouse called and complained to the doctor. The spouse told the doctor that even on the print out from the pharmacy Before using this medicine: Some medical conditions may interact with is medicine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you: If you are pregnant or plan to or are breast feeding. If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine HERBAL preparation or dietary supplement. I you have glaucoma or or predisposition for glaucoma, liver problems, lung problems or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease copd, muscle problems, depression suicidal tendencies, a blood disorder known as porphyria, or a HISTORY OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE OR DEPENDENCE.
Not to mention that the liver was never checked. The patient smashed the truck. The doctor said are you sure he/she is not doing anything else. Of course after saying I cannot discuss the patient with you. I said you don't need to I know ? better than you. Now the doctor took urine and ? was clean for opiates. The doctor had him sign some type of release and she sent his urine out. I gather that test goes back further. It's great that ? is clean and ? feels she listens to ? and helped ? a lot. This person didn't nod out on street drugs. Now nods out memory is impaired and just doesn't look right. The doctor still gave him xanax. I took them away alittle too late. Now another accident in less than a week. Yes the patient is responsible but if the doctor didn't write the script ? wouldn't have them. This patient never took a benzo before. In my eyes they traded one addiction for another. And if there is a relapse mixed with xanax it can kill you. I think she took the drug test to try to protect herself not help the patient. I thought there were strict guide lines. Clean is clean and Weed does count as not clean.