?s about using bluelight

Roxylarue

Greenlighter
I'm new, and I'm having a hard time navigating.
Posting: I can't figure out how to start a thread in BDD. I've just been opening it from other peoples threads
Profile: I can't seem to be able to do anything w my profile. Is it because I'm on a mobile devise?
Finding threads: I am sure there are more conversation threads than I see. Is there a way to get to more?
I KNOW 99.99% of all my issues are due to my abysmal technological understanding. But if anyone has a second to help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Roxy

To edit your profile (add avatar, pictures etc.) hit the settings link not the my profile link.

As a greenlighter, you have a much limited in box for pms and need to wait the required amount of time before sending additional private messages. Think it is to help discourage spammers.

No prob. Welcome to BL. If you want, introduce yourself in the New Members Introduction thread. The BL ambassadors will make you feel welcome and point you in the right directions if you have questions.

Also, check out the support forum and the wiki for various technical questions and rules of the forum.

Edit: Saw you did that already. Glad to have you here. :)

Start a thread in BDD the same way you did here.

As for searching for threads, I always use the 'advanced search' on the top right and make sure that I'm searching 'thread titles' instead of entire posts which is an option you get to choose between.

Start a thread in BDD the same way you did here.

As for searching for threads, I always use the 'advanced search' on the top right and make sure that I'm searching 'thread titles' instead of entire posts which is an option you get to choose between.

Thanks - I never knew that myself n found it difficult trying to find topics. Will try it that way n seee what happens.

Roxy, the members will also welcome you. Welcome to Bluelight :D you'll soon get the hang of things in the mean time people are always willing to help you :)

Evey