• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants runny nose after railing

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Anyone know what causes a runny nose in the minutes right after a toot? Happens sporadically, not sure if it's the gear or me. And will blowing your nose cause you to lose all the dope you just snorted? I had someone tell me a long time ago that when this happens it's a sign of being stepped on. I don't buy that though as this is very good stuff.

Outside irritant in your sinuses causes your body to produce mucus to try to get rid of said irritant.... and yes, blowing your nose immediately is just blowing dope out.

It’s your mucus membranes being irritated as fuck lol
But it's just meth. There's no dust on it. I always blow it all off first.

Jk... In all seriousness though if it were just the membranes being irritated why doesn't it happen every time?

Anyone know what causes a runny nose in the minutes right after a toot? Happens sporadically, not sure if it's the gear or me. And will blowing your nose cause you to lose all the dope you just snorted? I had someone tell me a long time ago that when this happens it's a sign of being stepped on. I don't buy that though as this is very good stuff.
It's because you snorted a fat line?.
I have had this too me today this morning.
I snorted a decent sized meth line and my nose too became a little runny. I really don't know what causes it but atleast we got stimulated 😅

Ahhh bless your heart you still get stimulated :sneaky:
I remember what that was like...and then promptly try to forget what that was like because it'll just drive me insane 😐

Ahhh bless your heart you still get stimulated :sneaky:
I remember what that was like...and then promptly try to forget what that was like because it'll just drive me insane 😐
The horrific phase of meth ⏳ when you run out of dopamine and you're body gets used to simulation 😣

I took a 5 week break from weed . Today I did one line of shake meth , tiny pile of shards, got some smashed, and crushed it with my credit card, then racked up a fat line snorted then smoked a joint and wow I feel so dam fuckin high I can't believe it !.
Just sitting down on the chair makes me feel happy. Plus the meth was pretty decent bomb shit.

crystal-meth-1.jpg

Yeah i haven't smoked any pot in about 6 months so i'm gonna try a little tonight to come down with. Should be interesting.
That's really one of the few advantages of extended binges. No compulsion to use any other substances. At least for a good while.

Yeah i haven't smoked any pot in about 6 months so i'm gonna try a little tonight to come down with. Should be interesting.
That's really one of the few advantages of extended binges. No compulsion to use any other substances. At least for a good while.
Oh my friend yesterday I smoked weed the first time in 5 months and oh boy it got me high and comfortable it felt good. I had assumed pot was a weak drug but it worked wonders for me now .

I plan on taking a month off meth because I depleted all my dopamine and even worse now my body has built a tolerance to stims so I really need a break especially after last night I did the rest of my meth then smoked a blunt.