Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Running out of shows to watch on netflix

I watched that show The Rain on Netflix, post apocalyptic. I remember it being good but I never finished

I'm awake 24-7 doing not much cause I'm exhausted so I'm watching Lillyhammer, I watched Clark(true story about a Swedish bank robber). He was the Stockholm syndrome case. Very bizarre story.

I also watched the Serpent, which was also a true story about a con man, serial killing group that murdered people on the hippie trail to South East Asia during the 70's so he could steal their possessions and passports to change identities and travel around undetected. Both it and Clark were very interesting.

Last edited:
nice
I think I need a new subscription but when I do get it, I'll be watching plenty of drama. is it just me or is the image quality a little on the questionable side.

Never gave a shit about car racing before but this Formula 1: Drive to to survive has kept me captivated. I'm already a manufactured fan.

I am in a complete Netflix scrolling funk it takes me more time looking than I spend watching something it feels like makes me think man I need to look up lists people made of titles of good stuff to watch so much blah on there no wonder they don't show you reviews

They have great stuff but they want you to see so much trash alongside it

I have been bouncing around their shows I can recommend Beef that's all right now that I remember I watched it all binge style

I need a new lifestyle been couchlocked burning out hard on benders too much of a good thing turning on me I guess tv like a sort of neutralizing drug or escape into fantasy but at what cost to you haha

Last edited: