• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television RT (aka Russia propaganda)

Herbal~Jah

Ex-Bluelighter
I've been coming across these videos lately from the "RT" t.v. station online and have eventually come to the conclusion that it just seems to be some kind of weird ass "trying to be covert" progananda nonsense from Russia... does anyone else see this? Or are you too brain-washed and aka "liberal"?

I dont subscribe to anyones agenda but my own, and thats how i believe all people should live... unfortuneantly 99% of you wallabies have no free will...

Yeah but still It's just ridiculous how obvious pro-Russian and anti- Western world that news channel is so biased against the USA in particular and UK its beyond ridiculous..

Yeah but still It's just ridiculous how obvious pro-Russian and anti- Western world that news channel is so biased against the USA in particular and UK its beyond ridiculous..

Its a Russian network.

Were you expecting an anti-Russian pro-west Russian network?

No but what ever happened to just un-biased news reporting?? It's like we gotta get all of our news off the internet now threw normal people like ourselves b/c the news channels in America are so damn biased its insane. Fox News is a bunch of ultra-conservative nonsense, and the left (MSNBC, CBS, CNN, etc) is so liberal and democratic that its almost just as insane as Fox News! Just watch a rachel maddow or Ed Shultz show, they are the equivilant of Megan Kelly and Bill O'riely... its just so insane its ridiculous...Whatever happened to the Independents? and the independent thinkers?? Fox News = MSNBC news; both are biased and ridiculous.. When are we going to have a "Righteous Party" that sacrifices for the people they serve and not the lobbyist that line pockets full of money????

RT is a state-funded Russian propaganda machine designed to be a facade and disinfo source for the West by the Russian regime. It's a pretty well known fact to be honest.

I don't know about old people, but young people in Russia are fairly cynical about this stuff. They realize it's bullshit... don't forget that they're not too many generations away from modern textbooks' examples of totalitarian dictatorships. They know how the government is, and tbh i get the feeling while I'm there that they kind of respect and have a strange love for a government that is purposefully and blatantly full of shit, as though they think it is both expected and cute. The reality of this stuff is that it is aimed directly at the poor people in Russia - who, by the way, make homeless people in the west look like rock stars. These people definitely need to be kept under control using any possible power that the state can muster. There are a lot of them and they're past the point of apathy. Russia is stratified in an old-school, almost medieval fashion. Walking down the street of Moscow it is possible to see a Bugatti parked next to a person whose ribs are showing from starvation, dying that night during the winter. The country is a practicing kleptocracy. To keep something like that going you need to con people, and propaganda is a good way to con people. f the government wasn't doing it, then someone or a group of people would rise to fill the void.