• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Royally pissed off

wonderman

Greenlighter
hello everyone who is reading this! Well I have to say that I do not have good news. Today I dropped 2 caps of what i thought was high grade mdma and I was ready to have a good night. I opened one of the caps and took out a small sample and put it to the side, the remained went down the hatch. At first I felt nothing at all, I felt normal. Then an hour passed. nothing. Then another hour passed. still nothing. Eventually 4 hours passed and i felt absolutely no different then when i first took the caps.:? Now I paid good money for these caps from a good friend. I paid $40 for 2 caps of what he said was high grade mdma. Because I wanted to be on the safe side I ordered an mdma test kit and have kept a small sample on the side to test when the kit arrives. However I am wholly disappointed with my dealer because he said he got the highest grade molly known to man and said he was giving me a good deal with the 2 for $40. Now keep in mind this dealer is black and I had initially trusted him for his word. Unfortunately what i found was his "high grade molly" was completely bunk. And now i am very upset.:X I want my money back and do not want to purchase from him again. But I am nervous because he is very big and I want my $40 back. I'm a little bit afraid of how he will act because he promised me this was "high grade" and it really wasn't. I don't even think it was mdma at all. How am i suppose to handle this situation?

If you know the guy simply tell him that the stuff was bunk and explain that you have a sample which you will test when your kit arrives. It makes no difference what color the guy is.

Hmm...let's see here...

First of all, choose another source (regardless of race). As an example, 99% of the time I have picked up goods in the past, it was through friends (at the time) who also had the sense to test their gear themselves. This has actually been very common ime because no one I knew wanted to hand out stuff in which they have no idea what it is; reputation and all that. Most importantly, they weren't just dealers, but they were people in my social circle. Absolutely never pick up stuff from strangers or those "street hustlers" you just got referred to. Most of the time, they will scam you if they don't know you personally. Trust me, I got piped (piperazines passed off as mdma) when I did this, and promptly never did so again.

This is related to what I just said, but never take the word of someone you don't know, because if you don't know them then it is nigh impossible to trust them. This alone should prevent many future mistakes. Picking up in person can be a dangerous game because some people in it are dangerous themselves, and this is in addition to problems with the material itself. Be extra careful when you are involved in stuff like this, and if possible go in groups because it will intimidate your source, and it will likely lead him/her to not end up scamming you.

If you don't know what you took, then we cannot know either. It could be absolutely anything in those caps without at least a reagent test. But by your experience, it seems that it either wasn't anything psychoactive, or the dose wasn't high enough to cause a reaction.

The thing I'm confused about is that you said you got it from a good friend, but it's someone you seem to be scared of? You shouldn't be scared of friends...but maybe you worded it wrong, idk.

Trust me when I say this, but after your experience, NEVER pick up from this source again. Race has nothing to do with this; people are people and anyone of any race can scam you. You probably know this, but yeah, I just had to mention that. :). This guy will most likely scam you once again, however just be glad that you are okay after ingesting unknown material, and since you left some on the side, reagent test it to satisfy your own curiosity. You only need like a tiny little scrap/scrape to cause a reaction with these kits.

In this game, just accept the loss. That is really your best and safest option. All of these people are in it for the $$, free material or both. No exceptions to this one whatsoever. To try to get money back from a dealer you don't know means that you are risking your life. I kid you not, but some of them can and do carry weapons, and you really don't want to go there. I would advise that you only ever pick up from someone you personally know outside of just picking up. Anything else is risky and not worth it imo. If that had been my only option as someone who had been highly interested in substances since my teenage years, I would have just stayed sober the whole time instead.

Edit: Just noticed Bearlove's post...

Take his advice if you know him well, or take mine if you don't know him personally.

I agree with both responses. But in this game...a $40 loss is nothing. Good you ordered a kit for the future. Move on from this and don't use his product again. Sorry about your lunch money.