Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film RottenTomatoes WORST of the WORST

Man, I saw Half Past Dead in the theaters the day it came out and I didn't think it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. You kind of have to have certain expectations when you see a movie starring Seagal and Ja Rule. I'd probably say it was one of Seagal's better ones from the last few years, not that that's saying much.

Corky Romano. Deserves to be on that list. Even being drunk out of my mind couldn't make that film funny, and I'm someone with a notorious soft spot for awful comedies.

Dirty Love. I can't think of a comedy I despised more; I hated lying through my teeth to the friend who loaned to me, thinking it was the funniest movie ever. :)-P

Meet the Spartans. Okay, this could've been worse. Really.

Epic Movie. Yeah, fuck that shit.

Let me volunteer Ultraviolet and Van Helsing for that list.

Alone in the dark The worst film I have ever had the guts to see. Uwe Bolle if ever you want to jump in the ring with me. I will gladly knock you out for making that piece of shit.

I'm surprised I haven't seen more that made this list. The few that I have seen have sucked:

Whiteout (ranked at 100) -- Honestly not sure if this was the one I saw or not. If this was the one where the vampires/zombies start coming and the army had to be called in, it sucked.

Dragonfly (90) -- Was good when I first saw it in theaters (I was ~13). Sucked when I rewatched it a few years ago.

Son of the Mask (75) -- Didn't bother watching it past the first 20 minutes or so. The original is so much better.

Yours, Mine, & Ours (63) -- Makes me really want to watch the original with Lucile Ball.

Meet the Spartans (25) -- Simply put: I was dragged to this and thought it was one of the. dumbest. movies I have paid for.