• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

rolling two weekends in a row

Good suggestion there johnboy.
There's another side to that as well. Now, don't get me wrong, I can have a good time without drugs, I just choose to take them pretty much everytime I go out. If I need a break, I dont go out, or I go to different things. Raves and clubs are not my only source of social interaction, so I can easily go a few months without going out. There are more people out there like me than will admit it, those who will always take drugs when they go out. Then some of these people will get addicted to the scene, having no other social outlet.
Moderation is the key to everything. Personally, I know I couldnt go out every weekend without getting sick (I have a poor immune system, not drug related btw :p), so I simply don't do it :)
If you can't go out without taking drugs, maybe you should look at not going out for a while.

*nods to anfalicious*
You should also look at why you're going out... If the reason is just to get fucked up, then you're in for a rough ride which is extremely likely to end in death...
If you're doing out to have a good time but always end up taking drugs to aid that 'good time', then as anfalicious said, take a break for a while when it starts to get to be too much...

actually i change my mind. i think at the moment you have a very healthy attitude: concerned whether or not dropping two weeks in a row is safe. well its not dangereous but once you do it once, you will definately do it again. and then if you think two weeks in a row is ok, you will next wonder about three or four or five weeks in a row is ok too. dont do it. if you learn to enjoy yourself on a good pill, then you will definately enjoy yourself sober as well. trust me ;)

i think at the moment you have a very healthy attitude: concerned whether or not dropping two weeks in a row is safe. well its not dangereous but once you do it once, you will definately do it again. and then if you think two weeks in a row is ok, you will next wonder about three or four or five weeks in a row is ok too. dont do it. if you learn to enjoy yourself on a good pill, then you will definately enjoy yourself sober as well. trust me ;)