• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rolling too hard

Shypo said:
I thought i was peaking 2 hard at one point last weekend.
about 30 mins after my come up i was absolutely off my guts. i was sitting down with my girl absoltuely fucked.. i could barely move all i could do was wiggle my eyes, chatter my jaw and hold onto her.. its unbelievably crazy when u have trouble moving your entire body

i'm the exact same. as soon as i feel out of control with my body, i know i've had too much. thats where things start to go downhill.. nothing major like panic attacks. i just sit there getting annoyed because i know i should be feeling better... i feel relaxed and everything, but i look back and go "that was pretty average"...

went 2 a rave last sat night, dumped 2 pills then hit the floor to dance, after about 40 mins i was thinking 'hey im not tweaking that hard and was a bit annoyed about it. me and a chick went outside to go have a smoke.... as soon as that cold air hit me..BANG! it felt like electricity wave through my body and i just stood there taking it in. it seriously like an orgasm or something ay!! for about 30mins after that i was just walking around going wow wow wow.
just thought id tell u guys that hahahaah.

Ahhh i know the feeling about not getting that much of a buzz and then going outside for some fresh cold/cool air and then WHAM! it hits u like a steam train. Great feeling :)

last time i got that sudden electric wave in the fresh air i was at a 7-11 counting out change. As it hit me i suddenly lost all ability to count my money...