• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rolling in Bali = help

I guess the best drugs u can get in bali legally is ephedrine, get like a 30 pack for $5 from a pharmacy.

5-10 of the things and ur flying

its usually a dietary suppressor, treatment for asthma and other stuff

but is also a stimulant and can provide a euphoria effect

i had it last time i was there, its illegal in aus as far as i know, shitty compared to most drugs here, but its legal, and still does a decent job

Hunt around for a "personal driver" there's shitloads everywhere and they always coming to you ... they kind of like taxi drivers but they dont have the word "Taxi" on them... they usually "hag" a deal with you to be your driver to take you ANYWHERE you wish for a day, couple of days or whatever, and most of them are happy to personally drive you all the way to other side of the island and if you want to check out other areas and happy to drive you all the way back to Kuta Beach if you staying other side of Bali for night or few days...I had my own "driver" for 4 days straight, same guy and took me anywhere I wanted to check out, and I just brought him meals for dinner and few drinks when we were other side of Bali and he slept in his Van while I slept in a nice hotel.

These drivers can be pretty handy and well connected and have plenty of information you "may" be seeking.

This was in end of summer in 2001 when I was in Bali last time, costed me something like AUS$30-50 or so a day (petrol included) for him being my driver from sunrise to sunset. It was different price each day depending where and how far the distance I wanted to travel and go, I just paid him half upfront and he got the 2nd half at end of the day. =D

Remember - ALWAYS HAGGLE! never pay their asking price... they always start off with insane high prices because they know that they will be haggling with you to "close" the deal.

Just focus on the Bali culture, explore areas outside of the touristy Kuta Beach... check out the mountains and countryside... its nice.

I remembered there was a forum somewhere on the internet before I went to Bali where people/regular visitors to Bali shared their experiences and advice in Bali, forgot what that forum was called... if you google for it, and you might find some useful information.

Buying weed in Kuta off the street is not safe. A mate of mine got 3 years for buying a couple of blocks of hash a few years ago..i think 5 grms in total. The guy who sold it too him set him up. Tried to "pay the fine" on the spot and couldn't. Sometimes they just want to show they are fighting the drug war and a few foreign "druggies" are cheap and easy scapegoats.

Think carefully as a cell in a balinese prison would not be a nice place to stay for a few years.

Last edited:
I remember watching a flick (I think it was called "Back to Paradise"... or something) inolving 4 young mates in their mid-to-late twenties.

Well, they all went over to Malaysia to have fun... but when all the other guys went back to America, their buddy decided to stay there (something to do with his career).

Anyways... what happened was, because he and his mates stole a bike and did not return it, the Malaysian authorities got involved and tracked down this one individual and gave him the Death sentence.

His mates(back in the States) somehow find out he got locked up and was given the Death penalty, because their friend living in Malaysia was caught with something like 30 grams (yes, only not much more than an ounce!!) whilst the authorities were investigating the stolen bikes.

They ended up getting into contact with the judiciary system over there and work out an agreement, that... if the 3 other friends involved were to come back to Malaysia and do so much time (I think it was 10 years or something), the judge would be more leniant to their friend (the guy who was locked up) and like... give him only 10 years.

Anyways... one of the guys goes back to Malaysia to do time for his mate, so the system can spare his mate's life and because the media got involved and messed the whole story up... at the poor guy's trial the judge was infuriated and gave two of the men (in Malaysia) the Death Penalty. The hanging was a sucess. Ohhh... and this was based on a true story, so... yeah.

I have also read articles about aussies getting locked up in South-East asian countries (specifically South-East Asia) for long periods of time and getting caned for long hours throughout the day.

Listen mate, go over to Bali/Malaysia/anywhere... and you're pretty much gonna have a wild time if you know where to go. These countries are usually fairly cheap... and lotsa fun can be had with even small amounts of money.

Me personally?? I would much prefer YOU to go over to countries like Switzerland, Holland, Amtserdam, etc... if you're specifically looking for a good place to "Get Loaded".

Noone's stopping you from going over to Bali and trying to score drugs... but to be honest, I think we're all trying to give you really good advice.

I hope you have fun over there mate... ohhh and be sure to bring some extra "fine-money", just in case. :)

Anyone know what drugs you can buy in Bali? Besides weed and shrooms which are grown everywhere.. and sorry but can people stop repeating the same information in every post, this is what every other bali thread is like.

Christian soldier your a legend. Coke and pills but only if ya know the person otherwise its a lottery. The brazilian surfing crowd or the gym most expats use,the best bet but again your gonna need a friendship first or they'll probably tell u to fuck off or flog ya thats if ya want cola and if ya get lucky guarantee it will be better that any coke u ever had in aust. Pills were once easy however the influx of aussie cops for the bombing fucked that best chance and your not gonna like it is the gay crowd try some fag bars but that depends on how desperate u are but then whats a little flirt for a few pills.

Christian_Soldier, yeah... I realise you're probably fed up with people saying "Don't buy or do drugs over there"... yeah, it's getting said alot, but don't you think that's for a reason?? Maybe uhmm... because it's high risk or something.

Erm... I dunno, but if my memory serves me correct, isn't it like... against forum guidelines or something, to be asking questions about the availability of drugs whether or not it's in a foreign country or not? (don't mean to sound like a "slag" or anything... sorry.)

Fuck it then!! You wanna join the other Westerners in rotting jail-cells, and not know how long you're going to be in there. I think people are just merely reminding you (or other people) that it really is a high risk in getting caught and hanged over in a country like Indonesia.

Remember it's an Islamic state, so the authorities will only be adhering by the laws of their religion (or what they interpret as the laws anyways) if they were to punish you via:- means of life-imprisonment, or yes... even execution.

It would just be a shame to hear about another sad story about a fellow Aussie being "vapourised" in a foreign land, for just wanting to have a good-time.

If you're going to be careless about your life, and not respect the laws of a country like Indonesia/Bali, well... you shouldn't have any trouble obtaining the illicit substance of choice... you may struggle getting a chance to ingest it though.

Good-luck man and be safe. :)

When i was over there last year i was offered extacy, weed, muchrooms and speed every 5 minutes while walking down the street in kuta at night time, but stayed clear as i was warned alot by friends about the danger involved with buying of the streets in bali, alot of undercovers, or you dont know what the fucks in what your getting

Heroin arrest for Australian in Bali
By Matthew Moore
Indonesia correspondent
Jakarta
December 16, 2004

A 45-year-old Melbourne man allegedly caught with heroin has been arrested in Bali.

Massimo Mancini, 45, from South Yarra, is the fifth Australian arrested for drug offences in Indonesia in three months.

Police said he was arrested last Thursday in Bali's Seminyak area with a tenth of a gram of heroin wrapped in a tissue in his shirt pocket.

Chief of the Bali drugs unit, Bambang Sugiarto, said police had gone to Mr Mancini's house because he was on a police database of "people involved in drugs in Bali".

He said Mr Mancini had told police the drug was not his but failed to say who owned it.

Colonel Sugiarto said Mr Mancini was training staff in a restaurant in Seminyak owned by one of Bali's wealthiest businessman, Kadek Wiranatha.

Mr Mancini is now being held in the lock-up at Denpasar police station where another Australian, yachtsman Chris Packer, has been detained since last month over alleged firearms offences.

Two other Australians are being held at the Kerobakan Prison in Denpasar awaiting trial on drug offences. Christopher Currell, 37, originally from Brisbane, who is expected to face trial later this month on charges of attempting to send more than 40,000 ephedrine pills to Darwin, and Schapelle Corby, 27, from southern Queensland, is awaiting trial for allegedly smuggling 4.1 kilograms of marijuana into Denpasar in October. She is expected to face court in January or February.

Other Australians held are Chris Wardill, 27, from Darwin, who was detained last month for allegedly possessing four ecstasy pills, and Andrew William Say, held for alleged possession of around 60 grams of marijuana.

From: http://www.theage.com.au/news/Natio...tralian-in-Bali/2004/12/15/1102787144630.html

Note to self: Do NOT get busted for drugs in Bali.

BigTrancer :)

Chronic_citizen said:
Bribery is a very common occurance in Bali, but you have to have the cash to back it up, small bribes are some times taken as insults... apparently you can and will be jailed for possession of small amounts of cannibus. im gunna say the same as every one else, play it safe dude. just another quick thing...

Stds and imparticula AIDs is VERY common in bali, some of the girls are hot and keen... but chances are u'll end up with a nasty suprise in the morning., oh and dont go to a hospital in bali, u go in with a small cut on your leg and you'll prolly leave with out your leg... if you know what i mean. makes sure you have hospital cover that flies you back to Aus for any medical treatment required in a hospital.

not tryin to turn you off it either.. Bali is great, just take care.
Chow

My sister was in Bali at the start of this year she feel through a floor at the bounty ship and ended up going through 2 other floors ending up in a basement, the security there wouldnt let her friends go and she ended up having to pay $150 to be able to leave, meanwhile she was unconcious, they wouldnt ring an ambulance or anything for her coz they were using that money to pay the police to say it never happened. she was in hospital there for about a week, because of a fractured skull which meant her ears would have pooped if she flew, when she did make it back here, the doctors said she was lucky to be alive, her brain was bruised, her heal was smashed and yeah not in a good way, so it is good to have hospital cover, they upgraded her to first class and for the $50 of insurance she got she saved $10000, and to top it off she lost her taste and smell to bad we cant get anything on the assholes coz they own the airline and everything over there

if u want to go to a country where u can party go to the netherlands, going to countries like bali and asking/being offered drugs is asking for trouble, but i hear the pharmacys over there are a good place to stop ;)

Go to bali... Have fun...Buy some Tiki's, some sarongs.... Dont even stress about the drugs it aint worth the risk. When u come home....Knock yourself out!!!