• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling Alone

Man! I am gonna do it now!!
Ive been wanting to do it for so long but too scared incase i get too restless, and want to bother people by talking shit to them when they arent on the same level. I asked my b/f if he has ever dropped alone and he had, but said it was very depressing. Has anyone gotten very depressed from doing it alone? And if so how do i avoid getting depressed if i ever decided to do it alone?
The thing is i have ever only dropped either at a rave, club, or at home but with other people there... so this will be a new experience for me and i wanna make sure i do it right.
:)

Yummy - some people report getting depressed during a roll because it isn't necessarily the "happy drug" people claim it to be- E simply enhances what is already in your mind and if a person is going though a lot of personal issues, they may feel overwhelmed by those issues while rolling. Depression seems more likely during a solo roll because you are alone with your thoughts and no DJs or clubbers to distract you. A girl I know tried rolling at a small house party on really good MDMA, but found her depression and preexisting hard feelings towards this person at the party were overwhelming. It all depends on your mental state. If you feel personally happy and satisfied, I would think that rolling alone would be a fine method of self-exploration.

i don't use E to dance but just to feel good with friends. last night i started rolling with my friend and because of family problems i had to head home right as i was peaking. i felt so bored and i ended up running around outside with my headphones on but i still felt kind of lonely.

There's pros and cons about everything in life. Just like rolling alone. As long as you are in the right mindset and understand that this experience is going to be different in many ways as opposed to in the club, you'll be fine. Explore yourself in a different enviroment. Everything in life is great if your're ready for it. E is just so unbeliveable.

I've done it once and I was absolutely bored to tears. Ironic really as I was already bored before taking them and thought that a few pillz might lighten up my evening as I was on my own with nowhere to go and off the next day.
In the end I got so bored that I went online and talked to strangers to whom I confessed my state of mind. They all got really annoyed by my strange behaviour and I got pissed off by all of it and went to bed.

I love to roll my friend(s) but have also found that rolling alone you can do anything you want. I like to smoke menthols or cloves, listen to dance music, look through magazines and watch movies all at the same time!
Rolling with friends sometimes can be disappointing because they might want to go home early, say stupid stuff, and do stupid things to kill your roll, from my experience.
I prefer to roll alone!

I have tried rolling alone, found it very depressing, I was able to concentrate on things that i usually try not to think about, I cryed non stop for like half on hour over some shit, Never have problems when i do it with friends. Will never do alone again.

rolling alone can be self enlightening just be sure your in a good mood. you don't wanna be depressed. Last time i rolled alone though I went nuts 2 hours into it and had to drive over to a party where my friends were.

I rolled alone today. I wasn’t really alone because my two best friends and long-term boyfriend were there. Wasn’t so bad but I regret that I dropped at 3pm. we went to a park. I think the setting really brought me down. It was such a pretty day outside, but i would prefer a dark hotel room.
Being the only one rolling wasn’t so bad. I wish the others where though.
Don’t think i will be doing that again.
happy rolling

Ive dumped a pill just about every week or two for the past year or so, and ive done so at home with nothing to do quite often, and its generally the same, except you dont have anyone to talk to. That matters from person to person, but then again I love to observe when im high, not necassarily let everyone around me know just how high i am, and hug strangers and all the rest. Sure ive done it before, but getting MDA pillz or high doses of MDMA, and sitting back and chilling is damn good fun anyhow. :D

I've tried rolling by myself before...it was boring as hell. Needed people to talk to, things to do, places to go. Just my 2 cents

i wouldn't ever roll alone...
although i have been tempted to in the past, i dont see it as being a fun solo activity

Must say rolling alone is my way to go. not thinking about anything except were your at and how your doing. Being a lone wolf(going out by my self) it is how I started, lately going out with friends is kinda weird. Oh well be goood, ahve fun and keep safe

I think the more you've rolled in the past and the more familiar you are with E and what to expect, the better a solo roll will be. I also tend to take a larger dose when alone, so I'll be rolling so hard it doesn't matter that i'm alone or not ;) .

^
I did the same (sorta) last nite.. i was stuck as the 3rd wheel, and i ended up sitting on my freekin computer bored out of my mind. i spun records, went for a walk, did a bunch of things that shouldve entertained me, but it sucks by yourself..... save it for the parties is my advice....

last year i rolled alone at the airport awaiting my flight back home for spring break. Ugh, is all I basiclly have to say. My cd player ran outta batteries and I found myself striking conversations with the people sitting around me. I don't think that they noticed, as they were quite older than me, but I was paranoid that they did know. And then I was paranoid that the flight attendants knew and could somehow get me into trouble. It was a waste of $15 dollars in my opinion.

Rolling alone is great if you have a purpose for it. It's not really one of those "Hey, I wanna get high" type things. I think it's a good experience to open up to yourself and analyze your problems in life. Although I rather use other psychedilics for it, but MDMA works rather well.

I've rolled alone twice. The first time really really sucked because I was VERY "alone" with NOTHING to do. This past Saturday I went to a bar with a friend (thought I would NEVER go to this particular bar while rolling for fear of being paraniod). I ate a half, then railed the other half. I ended up having such an awesome time talking to everyone that I took another pill (I had never taken two before). I ended up going to the bar/restaurant that I work at around 3am and got some of my friends that roll (they just got off work so they were straight as an arrow). They were so pumped to see how much fun I was having, we ended up talking, listening to music and just goofin' off til about 7am! It really was a great time and I probably wouldn't mind doing it again. I'm finally to the point where I don't get too paraniod because my friends are the only people that matter to me :) I highly recommend it!!
*Meg