• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

rolling alone at home

Hahahaha... yeah it's great fun to read...

...posting... errrrm... is another story... ;) (sometimes)

I was rolling pretty hard on Friday night and when I jumped onto Bluelight I was trying to type but it was too hard... hehe...

Cruisy rolls are far easier to type/chat/post with though :)

Judging buy the number of your posts, is it safe to assume you still feel quite chatty, even while alone? :)

I love rolling at home that is the only time when i can feel the full effect of a pill. Usually at a club/rave i need to double drop just to feel a little buzz which last for about an hr, but when im at home i only need one and it hit me harder and the duration last 3-4 hrs.

Ive been wanting to roll for a while because im starting to gain confidence that I can get away with it, seeing as how i live with my parents :X

thxboy2k said:
Here in Houston, TX . . . just dropped a tab waiting for the good times to roll!! Watching the John Holmes movie WONDERLAND with Val Kilmer; very interesting . . . 21 grams after that! PEACE
Nice, what press was it? Im in just southwest of Houston

i miss being able to roll....
i used to go to raves in indiana, kentucky, and ohio all the time...i even had a stash of kick ass rolls in my freezer for awhile, but after i started eating 3 at a time....i couldnt get a buzz, unless i ate like 5 or more pills...it sucks...
now i can hardly roll off a 1/2 gram of good molly.........
my advice......treasure the good times and dont abuse such a beautiful substance because the connections you make with people will be some of the most cherished you'll ever have

Rolling alone is good for contemplating about your life. Usually, I end up seeing how how I've pushed people away, and I spend the night contacting different people on aim. Really great once in a while, because I tend to withdraw from close friends and E helps me do something about it.

Partying is great, but sometimes you need time for yourself. Enjoy.:D

I don't mind rolling at home alone, however I prefer to share the experience with someone who is on the same level as myself, preferably at a club. For me, there's nothing like Hard House pumpin thru my body which can be a bit difficult at home as the neighbours don't appreciate it.

Agreed with Judas that doin the solo pil thing is a good time to reflect on life, however I have an extremely bad habit of sending text messages to eveyone on my mobile telling them that I love them......

Of course the next day I get the replies saying sod off!!

Rollin at home

I personally prefer to roll at home with my boyfriend. A few months ago he went to extremeglow.com and got a ton of fun toys to play with while we were rolling. We go into the bathroom turn off the lights and have a fun light show. Sitting around listening to the music you want when you want and going on the computer and chatting is also a positive to being home then in a club. If you are into having sex and making out being at home is also better due to the privacy. I can't wait till this Friday! =D

dude rolling at home + your favorite music whatever you want loud in the comfort of your own home and just enjoying yourself rather than so many other people sometimes is just the best...

my first roll was for the most part spend alone.. best time.

Neva done it, my mate has though, she loves it! She got real pissed one night tho, then had a pill, then her parents came home lol. But i like it at home with close friends or whatever, no annoying club people. Not by myself tho, id get bored