Rollin By Yourself

theboy97

Bluelighter
Personally I think it is dumb. But I wanted to know what is the fun in rollin by yourself, if there is any? I know dealers need to test pills, well thats kinda of a joke, but to me by yourself is lame cause you got no peeps to enjoy it with. Any other opinions cuz i need someone to change my view, accordding to my friends.
------------------
"Hate not fear, but fear hate!"

To me using any drug other then weed alone is the sign of a drug problem/addiction. I believe E (and most drugs in general) are to be enjoyed as an act of recreation. Its about being together having a good time. I know E isnt physical addictive but we all know we crave it, we all think bout it everyday proof of that is we are here. I think that when people start rolling alone its because they are craving this great drug too strong and thats not really a good thing.
They way I see it is way waste the money and boost you tolerence to roll alone. Save both for time that you believe are going to be worth it.

I think that there are sometimes good reasons to roll alone.
I've done it many times before and it's not because of any 'craving' or addiction.
I like to experiance e in differant enviroments other than at parties, like at work or at college. It's sometimes difficult to find other people to share this with you. Also, when I come into a new batch of pills I ALLWAYS test on my own. If I sold them all or reccommended the dealer to my mates and the pills were duds I would be in quite a bit of trouble.
Rolling at home is also enjoyable even on your own if you have some good music.
Obviously I would only ever recommend these methods if you can easily afford your drugs or get them on the cheap or are a successful dealer.
The only REALLY bad thing about rolling alone is what dakeva said about your tolerance being boosted
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

before any of my friends starting rolling I used to do solo rolls, they'de all go out drinking, I just felt like chillin and I popped a roll, nobody was there to argue about the music I was blasting, I put on a trippy movie (Luminous Visions) and just sat there and enjoyed life. Times like that were I get to be alone and do things all on my own terms are very few and far between. and that time didn't even last that long cause eventually they came home and turned down the music cause they all wanted to talk and do other shit. Oh well it was good while it lasted.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect