Roll Call - Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I am not a native Vermonter, but have been living here for about 5 years now. I am about an hour and a half south of Burlington. Is anyone going to the Asylum for New Years. I am thinking about it- i would like to meet some of you guys.

In lyndonville

yo wut up, name's spaz

I live in lyndonville, I go to lyndon state college

there is no scene here. I spin hard techno, and I would love it if other VT bl's would hit me up. it sucks knowing absolutely NO partykids...

AOL: spazilator
yahoo: spazraver

[email protected]

hey Jenni4YourThoughts, I met you at the asylum @ freshie!! I didn't kno u were in vt?!

What's up.

I'm from the Burlington area, currently going to Saint Michael's College. I tend to go to Montreal for the rave scene.

Any fellow bluelighters in the area feel free to IM me to chat or whatever.

AIM - gomer1985

I didn't even know that was going on.

Maybe I will go, that could be pretty sick.

Are you going? Where are you from?

looks like i'm bumping the hell out of this thread.

i've lived in southern vermont (bellows falls to be exact, but whenever possible i hang out in brattleboro) for the most part for 11 1/2 years, and i'll be around for another couple months before i take off somewhere else. it's kind of cool to see some of you lot are from westminster, bratt, etc.

I don't live in VT, but I own an investment property in Newburg. It is the town where beetlejuice was filmed. Also I usually stay at the nootka lodge in NH. I am always up there once every two months.

Hey. I'm reposting in this Roll Call, trying to lure out any new VT members. I'm in the Burlington area, looking for people to hang out with.
My name is Anthony, my aim is: gomer1985

I'm about an hour N/NE of Burlington... always like to find enligthened ones. Thread looks pretty dead, but hey, why not?

godsflesh23(AIM)

-Max

Status
Not open for further replies.