Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUSTIN here...

im 18, done with school, about to move out of my parents house, and looking for people to chill with =D

ive got quite a (diverse) circle of friends, but im always looking for more... PM me if you live in the austin area... maybe we can chill and have a bowl or something.

wow people we're slackin :)

let me refresh . . .

mid twenties / male / dfw area

I'm out and about with some regularity although being an adult I do have those pesky little responsibilities to attend to :( I am however in touch with the local scene to some level. There's ALWAYS something going on somewhere around town. Alot of really good shows just past and alot comming up in the near future. I'm always up to meet new people. The more the merrier right?! I go to shows at clubs, after parties, the occasional field party (they don't happen to often anymore but once in a while) and of course the good old house party. Like I said there's almost always something somewhere. Feel free to hit me up in a pm if your looking to go out and not sure what's going on or just looking to hang out with some new people. I'm always up to mingle and my friends are always up to welcome to people to the gang. We have a really nice mixture of people so please don't think you'd feel left out. We welcome any and every type. (And females don't worry we're not just a bunch of guys :) there are actually usually more of you all hanging around then us guys so you won't feel left out either :D)

Is anyone going to the Godsmack/Rob Zombie concert this Friday? I'm not a big fan personally but it's something to do to get out of the house and see some live music.

suppup said:
Dallas, Tx - I'm in the club every weekend.

NICE!! which clubs usually?? I've probably bumped into you a time or three :)

Gabriel and Dresden at LL this weekend and then a HUGE show near halloween . .. . .
Meltdown!!! if you're out and about i may see you at one of those !!

<~~~~ formerly RaverRack BTW (see my other posts here and elsewhere)
Just doing a name change.

RaverRack said:
wow people we're slackin :)

let me refresh . . .

mid twenties / male / dfw area

I'm out and about with some regularity although being an adult I do have those pesky little responsibilities to attend to :( I am however in touch with the local scene to some level. There's ALWAYS something going on somewhere around town. Alot of really good shows just past and alot comming up in the near future. I'm always up to meet new people. The more the merrier right?! I go to shows at clubs, after parties, the occasional field party (they don't happen to often anymore but once in a while) and of course the good old house party. Like I said there's almost always something somewhere. Feel free to hit me up in a pm if your looking to go out and not sure what's going on or just looking to hang out with some new people. I'm always up to mingle and my friends are always up to welcome to people to the gang. We have a really nice mixture of people so please don't think you'd feel left out. We welcome any and every type. (And females don't worry we're not just a bunch of guys :) there are actually usually more of you all hanging around then us guys so you won't feel left out either :D)

Dallas area here...any of you guys hit me up on aol jase74523 or maxpower5777 on yahoo...usually out every weekend and looking to meet some new people to hang with.

Dallas here, just hit up Meltdown last weekend and was absolutely blown away at how good a time I had, was trying to get 411 here about other similar annual Dallas all-night dance parties I might be able to go to every year. :)

Tenkaris said:
Dallas here, just hit up Meltdown last weekend and was absolutely blown away at how good a time I had, was trying to get 411 here about other similar annual Dallas all-night dance parties I might be able to go to every year. :)

Dude, there are parties EVERY weekend. Meltdown is a once a year event, this one being the biggest I've seen. There are afterparties everywhere. Stay away from insomnia unless you like to hear the shittiest music imaginable played over and over and over (they've literally played the same track list for over a year now...see my friends review at the website below). Jaguars is fairly new and is much nicer...kick ass afterparties there. I'm rambling here...point being, there is something every weekend. Check out dallasdancemusic.com...it's got all the info you need.

JP28 said:
Dude, there are parties EVERY weekend. Meltdown is a once a year event, this one being the biggest I've seen. There are afterparties everywhere. Stay away from insomnia unless you like to hear the shittiest music imaginable played over and over and over (they've literally played the same track list for over a year now...see my friends review at the website below). Jaguars is fairly new and is much nicer...kick ass afterparties there. I'm rambling here...point being, there is something every weekend. Check out dallasdancemusic.com...it's got all the info you need.

Awesome dude, this is just the kind of info I need. And yeah, I've heard people I don't really respect as far as music opinions or drug or lifestyle opinions go rant and rave for an hour about loving Insomnia, but I had friends I truly respected take me to Meltdown, and I absolutely loved it. The guy who loves Insomnia is just an e-tard, and there's really no other way to describe it, while I'm very cautious with the frequency I use MDMA. Thanks for the site, I'll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.