Roll Call - Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decisions, Decisions
I don't get out that often but I am dieing to get to an afterhours becasue I haven't been to one in years litteraly. I'm split between Rise in Boston or Therapy in Prov. Used to go to Stars, Emerald room, and Pulse in RI. Anyone have any suggestions?

most def hit up therapy always a blast never have i been let down....been to rise a few time and never really felt the way you feel at therapy..in other words rise sucks and so do most the ppl from what i can saw!!

Thanks bro, Therapy is closer to me so it looks like that where I will be going. Is the age limit or dress code?

Dublin said:
Thanks bro, Therapy is closer to me so it looks like that where I will be going. Is the age limit or dress code?

no dress code

18+

Like makinkbmxreturns says.. therapy's a great time! been there a bunch of times, have never seen much drama around.. next party 2/18 10p - 6a

Living room always has some good shows if your into the hip-hop scene. Saw Last Emperor the other night. Such a good show. Going to hit up max creek and a couple other shows too.

makinkbmxreturns said:
finaly be seein you back at a party nightfun

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be there this Sat for sure! I know it's been since Nov.

I saw a few pics from the screwed party of you stringing.. nice job! of course, I'll be bringing sticks with me.. I got small hand held fan that makes some sweet trails. I'll try to bring that with me...

see ya on Saturday night!

I'm heading to Therapy Saturday the 15th.......It is the only night I can get out with the wife.......Looking to meet some chill couples and have a good night out. Anyone else going??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.