Roll Call - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah , i was with candyboy,kinda, i mean we went together that nite but then he was just like rollign all over the place and stuff. Umm i dont recall seeing you, sorry, i was extremely tired form th enight before, I have a dream 4!! aight so when are we making the meeting??? 12 skydome this friday?? ill be there.

oompah that club in A.C. was Studio 6 unless they changed the name its a really cool club to go to on Sat nights open till 12 noon on sunday just be carefull with yer drugs in there because the place got so overrun with drugs they crack down big time now.
E-girl I would love to go on the 1st but I just quit my job so my money is in the red right now I have three job interviews set up this week so wish me luck that I get one. they are all at very respectable resturaunts downtown hopefully I will be making my 1500 a week again in the near future :) keep me posted though when you will be going again!

I'm from philly :)
I've been away from the board for a while doing th DS thing.
but - i wander back from time to time...

Out of all the clubs, or raves<-- if there are any more in Philly, which one has the most e-users? Just curious, Im guesing evolutions....Thanks

Umm weird question , but aim me: STOMPING182.
SO we having a meeting up in the skydome, on the comfy couches at 12?? PLEAASE Dont MISS!!!!

Does anyone know anything about the club Mirage in Philly? Also,
I just found out that there's an event at the club "W" in D.C. called "Garden of Love" with a bunch of D.J.s (don't know if they are good). Does anyone know anything about this "W" place? I just want to see if its worth the trip down there from Philly. Thanks Peace...

Club Mirage is an after hours in philly right down this dark alley next to Doc Watsons Pub you need a membership to get in and they aint easy to come by... Was just there Saturday with my sister. If you do manage to get in Tell the Bartender Mike from McCormicks says hi and you may be able to get a membership from Tito. Its mostly an afterhours drinks place. Its small but it does the job. I go there frequently so if you ever wanna meet up just drop me a line. Ladies get in free with members :) any oher questions just give me a holler :)

25/male/Philly/like the nightlife!, Like a lot of music and prefer dancing to techno, house, trance, some hip-hop and some other genres. I graduated from Penn State Main and had a great time, but there weren't any clubs. Only went to one rave up there. BTW...
I just found out that there's an event at the club "W" in D.C. called "Garden of Love" with a bunch of D.J.s (don't know if they are good). Does anyone know anything about this "W" place? I just want to see if its worth the trip down there from Philly. Thanks Peace...

Squeaks: A.K.A. Mike A
Clubs Frequented: Club Mirage, Evolutions, Shampoo, Deco, The 8th Floor, Studio 6
Parties: Ultraworld all the way
Allways interested in a meetup hit me up [email protected]

eighteen/femme/hershey, lancaster, philly PA (temple student)
as for clubs. i miss liquid. it was a shithole, but it was a little home.
/me sighs
bpm- the old freightyard warehouse.. rocks my socks.
im still more of a house parties kinda grrl.
-siren

22/female/NE PA (wilkes-barre), 2 hrs. north of philly
favorite clubs? nothing around here, lol. probably Motion, philly.
oh, and the ever-famous (lol) freightyard, allentown. i always see all my old friends there :)

17/M/Allentown PA The first party i ever went to was at the Freight Yard so its my favorite too

i'm alive well and in philly catch me if you can...
:p
Jj
Philly is a hottie, and squeaks is hardkore!
and i'm good enough to come out e-girl,,, you just have to catch me:)

JJ!
Give me another ring on my cellie okies. I lost your number and when you called me in December I didnt get the message till it was way too late.
I have a new phone but the number is still the same. I still dont have a job right now(been about 3 weeks) but as soon as I get one hopefully we can get a very much needed meetup under wraps.
E-girl, JJ and any other old-schoolers out there as well as new hope we can get a meetup in the near future :)

20(21 in 2months!!!!)/girlie/philly/hmmmm....more into the bar scene right now, used to be a Space kid back in the day, if I had to pick right now...probably Shampoo. Only 2 other people from philly?????????

Hey all!
Im new to the site.
I used to work in philly, At Franklin Mills Arcade to be exact. Im sure someone that goes to this site knows me since over hearing convos at the aracde is kinda how i found this site.
Im not really into clubbing since I kinda grew up past the Rave thing and there are no Metal Clubs anywhere. I love techno music when i hear it but I just have never been introduced to anything since im pretty much stuck in the metal/skater scene.
Basicly just lookin for ppl to hang with so me and my girl find new friends online and offline.
Aim:Zero2ist

Status
Not open for further replies.