Roll Call - Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mikey
NickNames: MikeyJoey. Mike D
Aim: violentmaerzbow
Interests: Poetry, Dadaism, Conceptual Art, anything beat, drugs.
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: cLinTz CaMrY 0wnZ Jo0 ]

Name: Alan
Style: Jungle / D'n'B
AIM: djalastair
YIM: djalastair
Interests: mixin' it up, spending time with my daughter and rumblin' in tha jungle!
Website Michigan Drum & Bass
Email: [email protected]
brock out mikey d!
peace.
[ 10 December 2002: Message edited by: alastair ]

hi i'm tommy
6/19/82 (Gemini, whUt whUt!)
hardhouse n hardcore out of cincy
i <3 your mom

Hi my name's Bobbie and I live in Toledo and I work with crazy people and then I go home and I party with crazy people. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Name: Chris aka Sid Davidson
Birthdate: 5/13/68
Interests: Martial Arts and Techno
Random Fact: djmeghan and I will be getting married next summer :) :)
[ 27 October 2002: Message edited by: Shihan ]

Aww yeah! Sid's in the house! (you still owe me some New Kids On The Block from BBs) ;)
Name: Chelsea
Birthdate: 6*5*83
Interests: breaks, breaks, breaks, dancing, breaks, parties, interior design/architecture
Random Fact: djmoose is my fave dj :)

WHo I Am.... Corrie otherwise known as Asmajol C. Lion, aka clion, cheshire cat, Sojal C Lion.
Where I am....Cincinatti Ohio, or Realm of chaos, or wunderland partying on rooftops with tha Mad Hatter and Alice.
What I am...Some Freakish Mergence of a headbanging punk raver hippie who is obsessed with the band gorillaz and all the members of it even when involved in their other bands. I love hard techno and dark dnb tha best. I also am quite partial to ska and punk. My worst addiction next to music is dancing. I enjoy animals, plants and trees.
When Am I.....That depends on way to many things for me to go into :)
How Am I...... I am very well for tha most part
Why Am I... I keep wondering that myself, I suppose to inspire others to dance and attempt to bring about some sort of well being amongst entities.
Song that best describes me, Dancing with myself- Billy Idol
Any other inquiries? Email me! :p

name: doug aka big tyme
location c-bus ohio
intrests: dancin, ravin,popin,listening to and leanring how to spin hard trance,racing imports and overall having a blast.
nickname: dj big tyme
quote: damn parsons, you mean the party is over?

name-Barry
occupation-promoter/cook/raging alcoholic
interests-rock-a-billy/punk-roc/insane beats/whisky/natty ice
age-23
residence-the 614 ghetto

Whats up bluelighters. Shortie here letting all you ohio people know that I just moved here and I'm looking to meet new people I've lived here before about 7 years ago but, I don't have friends here. I've been here for about 2 or 3 weeks. I live in Cincinnati So if any of you live here hit me up! My E-mail is [email protected] I'm really looking forward to hearing from some people. well I'm going to go now so bye. And see you all on the dance floor.

OOPS
Name: Skyla
Aim: Ibizalette
Interests: Dancing and hanging out which obviously I can't do becuase I have no friends down here yet.

wow this is a long thing to go through , and hardly any of u are from around my house. boohoo!
NAME : Christal
SEX : Female
LOCATIONS: WEST AKRON NEAR CLEVELAND ~ near ANNABELLS, FUN WEDS NIGHTS ! LOCAL TALENT ! GOOD BEER * Buy me a Redstripe its my favorite
WHATS UP WITH ME:
Dancing, Painting, trying to eat Organic food (yummm) , Hiking around the Park, Trying to be a DJ (but who isnt these days? love to scratch... Need some freinds that want to visit me and bring me weed? please. ill make u good cookies! hehe
MUSIC : DjDara, TECH-HOUSE, JUngle Broths, dialated peoples, Richie Hawtin, 2STEP, SPEED GARAGE, love skillz ~ anyone with talent!
also : ANI difranco, AKT, RANCID, Blindside...
email me, or something
im:neverbleedred / aol.com
[ 02 November 2002: Message edited by: goodnitestar ]

Name: adam aka mightymouse
occupation: bum! not really working full time in a factory, while spinning on the side
Aim:mm31181
Interests: duh!
[ 19 December 2002: Message edited by: methymouse ]

Name: Ben
Interest:Raves,Football,Friends, and food
Sign:Aries
Music likes:2-step,Breaks,Trance,and anyone who can SCRATCH like there's no tommorow!!
[ 15 November 2002: Message edited by: benjam-n ]

Name: Jackie, Trixxy whateva
Aim: Trixxy202
email: [email protected]
Hit me up if you ever wanna chill

Name: Jessica
Interests: Going to parties, spending time with my boyfriend and our son, surfing the net.

I should do this.
Name Titonton Duvante
Age Classified Information
Location Worldwide/Columbus Based
Interests Pushing the broken beat sound stateside.Quality techno and a pinch of drum and bass as well as stereolab and the forthcoming massive attack album (hold tight)I could go on and on
email [email protected]
website www.titonton.com
AIM TDuvante

Status
Not open for further replies.