Roll Call - Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
im Chiara everyone calls me k
my old BL name was alwaysdancin so im not new!
i lived in Columbus,moved to Clev but going back to Columbus(im there almost every weekend)
im 20/female
oh yah im 5'4 1/2 br hr br eyes 120lbs
umm......thats about it!

Name: Dave B
Aim: onelike09 (never on)
Interests: drum and bass, design, modern architechture.

NAME...Jimme
LOCATION..Columbus/campus area(not in school jus kinda like it down here!!!)
OCCUPATION..tryin to get a sound reinforcement company off the ground and I also work p/t at a music/movie store.
INTERESTS..love music of da undaground spanning a few different genres. but I'm absolutely in love with undaground D-n-B,Jungle,HC,Speed Garage!!, & Hip-Hop w/ turntabalism.
Been a Dj for a few years spinnin D-n-B,Jump-Up, and most of all Speed Garage!!!!! I spin out once in a while so keep a lookout on sum flyers.
Peace!!!!Dj CatheXis
AIM=gurgamon
Yahoo=cathexisblabla
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
feel free ta drop a line ta any of these e-mail addresses(I check all of them almost everyday) or message me if ya think we might have sumthin interesting ta talk about.......always lookin ta meet new ppl of all kinds....I am very openminded for that sort a thang and always welcoming as long as ur intentions are good and ur hearts in the right place!!! If ya in the Columbus area and into our scene and ya don't already know me then please please please get in touch wif me......I live this scene every day and am all about rebuilding it into tha tightly knit family it should be and that starts with our communication which leads to our unification,love & support ...........peace!!!

Last edited:
i guess i am an ohioperson now.

i used to live in seattle.

in may i moved to cleveland.

6 months sounds like a long time but it sure doesn't feel like i've been here more then 2-3.

i go to csu. i work sometimes, but not right now. i go out sometimes. i enjoy dancing to yummy music of the deeper house variety. i pretty much don't know a lot of people yet but i am getting there. ohio is cold and i need to aquire sweaters. that is all.

Name: Eric
AIM: RaverDjKid
Interests: Singing in choir acting, partying, cross country, rollerblading, hanging with friends, etc. My favorite genres in Electronic music are Trance, Techno, Jungle, Hard House, House, DnB, and Speedcore. :)

GO BUCKEYES!

holla catheXis!!!

whassup O-HI-O !

name: dj scitek
occupation(s): distribution / djing / event production
city rep: Columbus (and Amanda)
promoco: Super America Entertainment / Nightbreed Productions
music pref: drum n bass, happy hardcore, booty, country (haha shkidin)
height/weight: 6'4'', 190 lbs
sex: i hope (m)
wants/needs: bringin the central ohio scene back (or furthur?)

For real people let's bring the love back! if yer from ohio, fuken post a reply it's not that hard just go to the bottom and click it and just say "hi" if nothin else. indy is beating us on this damn roll call shit! and the buckeyes would not have indiana beating us in anything (well, MAYBE basketball). if ya really wanna help cbus get off its fat feet come out to For The Ladies on Feb.14! there are alot of things to be proud of right now in central oh and this is definetly one of em!

peace love unity respect (yeh i still say that old candy shit, can't help it)...

SCITEK 667 %)

Last edited:
Name:Mattie Bowen
Aim:mattatom77
Interests:Djing,producing,arting,sleeping,humping(to my girlfriend-thank you!),puff-puffin the 'erb.

Newbie!!! NYE will be my first party...

Name: Sara, or Big Red
Loci: just south of d-town, in the wonderful suburbian 'Burg
Occ: full time college student
AIM: dramachameleon
Interests: happy hardcore, trans, D&B, "mood stabilizers," my friends (esp. BEN , KittyKat, Lynsey, and Kare Bear)

BigRed http://www.theforce.itgo.com
(just a kinda wierd site i'm playing with...dont expect much)

name:Scot(DJ Daddy)
Locale: Middle of a farm field(fremont,ohio)
Occ: bartending so I can DJ.
Yahoo...ohiodj
AIM.... HardHouseNDaddy
interests: Music, Volleyball, Hockey, Girlfriend. In that order.(haha)

Name: Moodley
Sex: M
web: www.columbusparty.com/underground.htm
job: event productions, promotions, being a bitch to my cell phone
music: everything but country

"Life passes by most people while they're making grand plans for it."

"If it's not us today that take action, who's to say anyone will tomorow."

name: andy
interests: techno!!! my girlfriend, smoking, burping, farting, weaving in & out of traffic really fast without using my turn signal

Name: Amber
Aim: alray1281
Yahoo: alray16
Interests: Trance, freeform, breaks, disco house, hhc, a little bit of everything. Movies. Meeting new party people. The scene.

Name: Zaki
Aim: TheFBZ
Interests: Hardhouse, House, Chillout, DnB, Trance, composing/producing electronic music (Reason 2.5), cars, women, world affairs, I.T.

Name:
Aim:
Interests: well i just moved up here from southern ohio. not really much party people up here where i live. i like everything expecilly girls that tease

Sarah AKA Ceria
I'm from dayton and live in the nati now.
I'm 21
I'm not much into the scene anymore but I'm coming back to it a little bit. I'm now mostly into DnB, jungle and breaks.

Name: William Smith aka Peanut aka Dj Ambrosia
Occupation: Manager of clothing store @ Easton Town Center. Weekend Dj'ing at house parties and tailgate parties!
Aim: Str8ghtKlownin23
Interests: Dj'ing, Raving, Sociality, Cruising, and bangin the beat box! RAVE ON!

Ooh, who else is excited about the concealed carry law?

Name: Kellai
Occupation: hrmm that's one of those fancy words for a job isn't it.....? In between at the moment, thanks to this wonerful economy :p
AIM: Kellai82
Email: [email protected]
Interests: my boy, the fine art of balancing bullshitting and chainsmoking, meeting more people in my area that wanna have fun, hang out, etc. Anything to liven up this dreary Dayton existence. Hit me up if you live around my way

Maribeth, MB

Columbus, Ohio

Twenty-something , feeling a lot older.

occupation?

Aim: maribethg12

I love lots of different types of music, i love dancing. I have a thing for brains. I'm a pretty good photographer. I like to meet new people. I like to hang out in the background and watch people. I like to sit with my laptop in front of my fireplace. (ok, i'm a geek) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.