Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy, it is great seeing so many partiers from nyc.... for a min i thought i was the only one, all my friends are either from long island, jersy or mass. ummm... f / 19 / hell's kitchen, Manhattan / weed for life, acid / i love allllll music, most of all anything, i can dance tooo / screenname: br00klyn1028~~~> thats two zero's in the middle / i hope to meet more peoples in the city to party with!! keep on dancing!!!!=D

23, f, Staten Island, NY/ HARD TECHNO yesss....my pretties... as for goodies? weed, acid, shrooms, a little of this and that...

Please guys, if you're into the same kind of tunes, and you wanna hang out, just send me a message. I'd be glad to smoke out with anyone.

Hmmmm i know you right mr heathcliff?????? cuz that name sounds awfully familar. Cuz i know this kid jice with the same dj name but hes a wussy doesnt drink or do drugs;)

I've just moved up to the poughkeepsie/hyde park area from florida. Is there anything going on in this area? the only thing I've been able to find is bars so far. I know NYC is not too far away but its too much of a journey for me to go everyweek. Anyone know the scene in this area?

ohh god, please do, im gonna shoot myself if the only nightlife in this area is the little bar up the street.

just moved to Manhattan from tha west coast. don't really know anyone here but i want ta meet sum BL'ers
um.......and i love ganja/DMB/Digweed/jungle/and funky shit =D

peace.

if ya want, email me [email protected]
AIM: shrugproductions
YAHOO: phisheclover

Last edited:
trinity-manhattan or anyplace with a couch and a blankie- adrenaline- uk garage, 2-step, DnB

me:

25/M/Midtown/e/Trance & Techno
Hey kids, email me if anything going on, I just moved up here from Philly and need to hit up a few parties. Thanx!

Single if anybody cool wants to hang out.

Last edited:
23/f/living in north jersey for school but i'm only 25 mins from the city.....fave drug? K for sure, but haven't been able to find any in a looong time.
fave music - hard house, trance, DnB....

i'm hitting up "are you afraid of the dark" on the 31st and it'd be hot to meet up with some people from the board so PM me if you're in tereste din meeting up.

23/f/currently residing in Suffolk County Long Island :p , but originally from upstate/Hard house, hardcore, techno, DnB...anything with a solid beat.

Drugs are bad!! ;)

Just signed up for this business

19/M/Long Island [Suffolk County (Bay Shore)]/drug-free (heh, what am I doing posting on this board?)/DnB + some aspect of pretty much every EDM genre

Place: Central NY
Taste: Uncle Sid
Sound: Goa, Dark Ambient and Industrial

Status
Not open for further replies.