Roll Call - Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heading out to Vegas for Hulaween - String Cheese Incident shows at the Cox. Any other Vegas BL'ers attending?

I'm almost 'avatar-worthy' ;)

I've been here in Vegas for a year now and loving it except the heat in the summer drives me crazy. Seems like more people visit me now that i live here.
Hit me up AIM:in2trance if any1 wants to party.

Just moved from SoCal to Vegas 2 months ago, I figure I'll be going to Hell, so why not get used to the weather before I go.

Glad to be back in vegas... I love this fucking town. I don't know why, I don't care much for gambling.

Well, I know I haven't been heard from in awhile, but I decided to go ahead and make another sporadic appearance on BL. We have moved to vegas and we are now working at finding jobs and trying to get life on track. Funny thing is, I have a job, I just can't get ahold of anyone who can tell me when I am supposed to start working. Crazy huh? I am a membership sales associate for 24 hour fitness.
Anyway, any local blers wanna meet up with web and I try dropping us a line. We want to make some new friends and maybe finally meet some old ones out here in the dessert.

I live in Vegas...need club/town info?

I've lived in Vegas all my life (24 years!), so if anyone needs help finding a club/party/directions/hotel that is not ghetto or overpriced let me know and I will give you the TRUE low down on Vegas. For reals.

teepee

hello....

:)
i'm newguy...live in vegas for year now..

i wanna be friend...

i'm iceman..

=D

chicago transplant in need of bluelighters

i just moved here (las vegas) from chicago and i'd love to know ANYTHING anyone can tell me about upcoming parties, opportunities for a dj, or people that just appreciate good music and bluelight culture... i'm 26, hypnotherapist by day, dj by midday, asleep by night...

[email protected]
[email protected]

SAY HI

Im going on vacation to vegas july 1st through the 8th, drop me a PM if you are able to chill and party. Im looking for some straight hookups and good raves

Hi everyone, i'm going to be in Vegas on the strip in early April for a very short 3 day little lark. I'd love to make plans and meet up with some of you. This will be my first time there! I want to make it very memorable, anyone wanna help me accomplish that? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.