Roll Call - Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlurredChemistry

Bluelighter
Although I live in SoCal now - Reno was my home for 18 or so years.
Just went to a great underground in South Tahoe :)
The scene is small i'm sure, but i know of at least 2 Northern Nevada BLer's out there :)
~Mateo~

Last edited by a moderator:
I am officialy representing S. Reno
biggrin.gif

You've seen me.. round booth at Haywire... eyes rolled back in my head
wink.gif

------------------
"And then there was a time when a boy broke up with me because he thought I slept with a hooker"
"And there weren't none"

Anything going out on in Reno this weekend?? I'm going to Street Vibrations with all my roommates and I really really thing I'll be wanting to get away from all the bikers for one night.
Any good parties or clubs I should check out this weekend??
------------------
"When I go out, Im'ma go out shootin' .... not when I die, when I go out to the club stoopid!"

It's been a few months since I posted on this thread. ... now I live out there. I'm barely in Nevada - Incline Village, but I work in Carson City.

i`m in the sacramento area, but come to reno a few times a month to party at the clubs. let me know if there is anything good going on in reno, cause i love to party!
- herm

Im in Sactown...My and my friends roll up to Tahoe/Reno all the time...Please post any upcoming events!!!

I'm here, you guys see me at the shows, dont forget about me! Lickerish, you're the bomb baby!

I'm not where you guys all are, but I'm in Nevada. I live in Las Vegas. If you ever come down here let me know!!!

HIbaby! Hi! I'm coming to vegas in a week and utopia's website isn't updated and i can't find info about any club listings for 2/28 to 3/3. HELP!!!!

hey crowls-- i tried emailing you but your address didn't work. hit me up on im or email me. i heard about some stuff going on this weekend. erin

Hi everyone - especially HI*baby!
I'm heading out to Vegas March 7th, leaving the next Monday. I'm a long time BL member from the NorthEast. I gotta know what's going on out there, the web sites in the area have no info. Can someone help me out? THANK YOU!
DJ kidMike
Originally posted by HI*baby:
hey crowls-- i tried emailing you but your address didn't work. hit me up on im or email me. i heard about some stuff going on this weekend. erin

*bump*
gonna be in vegas in a few weeks and will be needing a favor. if yer in las vegas, drop me an email or instant message. thanks.
email: [email protected]
AIM/AOL: badboybrian
YAHOO: badboybrian2k1
MSN: [email protected]
erin! check yer email and hit me back!

hibaby -- i'm moving to vegas this weekend -- hit me up! are you at UNLV -- i noticed your profile says student --
~
me

I will be up in tahoe for the week of January 13-19th. I will be riding squaw, if the wind is calm. I love that mountain so much. Nothing dropping off some cliffs into some nice powder, mmmm. Been skiing there since I was five and I still love it. Although I would like to hit up Sierra; I hear they host a good night runs and a quality park.I'm anxious just thinking about it.
If any of you BLers wanna meet up, hit me up on AIM or email:
[email protected]
- AIM - twr1hb

Status
Not open for further replies.