Roll Call - Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i'm gonna go ahead and close this thread and a make a new roll-call thread.
you can get to that thread --> here
Mella

thanks mellabopper for closing the last one and forwarding to this one... it was hard for us to wait a century for it to come up. Some things have already been started to happen in Boston.. sorry i haven't gotten any emails out, too many personal things went on the past many months but looks like things are back...

19/f/Norfolk (nobody usually knows where that is, but it's right by Franklin, Wrentham, and Foxboro). My e-mail address is [email protected], and that's also my AIM. I'm always looking for new people to meet/party with so feel free to write to me if there's anything going on! :)
[ 12 January 2002: Message edited by: DancinXTCangel ]

hello all...I changed my old "cheesy" name.
Hope you all like. I am 26 and from Worcester.
Carmine - Long time no chat, email me and let me know how your doing.

19/f/Norfolk (nobody usually knows where that is, but it's right by Franklin, Wrentham, and Foxboro). My e-mail address is [email protected], and that's also my AIM. I'm always looking for new people to meet/party with so feel free to write to me if there's anything going on!
!!
I grew up in norfolk lol, (and I use the same 3 towns as you did to tell people where it is, always in the same breath). family moved away last month to New Hampshire, tho, and I spend the vast majority of my time in school in hartford.
Damn, if you went to KP you were prally in my brother's grade and everything.

Whats up everyone,
I will be organizing the bus or buses hopefully buses this year.... We had a Crazy time going down for Boo 6. I will be posting details in the next two weeks the price should be around $100 bus and ticket included. Last year we went to the afterhours at Keyskate but I'm not sure whether we will do something like that again. I will leave that up to you people to decide although there is no planned afterhours yet. Email me at [email protected]. Let me know what you guys think about hitting up an afterhours.
Peace
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.