Roll Call - Idaho Wyoming and Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im looking for someone who likes to roll in Boise, been hard to find any nice females that are down with x here in Boise. If ya ever need a rolling partner or wanna just chill hit me up.

Pm me or hit me up at [email protected]

Pz

I used to live in Wyoming (Casper, Cheyenne, and Laramie) and it sucked ass for raves (always had to drive to Denver). My 21 y/o brother is still going to college at UW in Laramie, though, if anyone is looking for a fun guy to party with then I will get you in touch with him. :)

I also used to live in Boise. There was NO SCENE there! It's a bunch of religious conservatives with their big cross on the hill. That place was pure hell if you ask me - get out if you can!

Now I live in Portland, Oregon. Yay!!!!!!!!!! But I thought I would give you all a shout out since I spent the majority of my life in Wyoming and was always sad that I could never find over people who liked to roll or rave. :) Good luck everybody!

I am in North Idaho too! Go Vandals! Also love CDA. Any of you Idahoans or peeps from Spokane/Pullman/Clarkston wanna talk, pm me, always nice to expand your "network" know what I mean?

You Wyoming Bastards, where were you fuckers when I lived in Rawlings assholessssssssss

my job takes me to sun valley, ID frequently. i'd love it if there were some BLers to keep me company while i am there :)

You're all townies :p

I can do half a roll call for Lewiston (is that how it's spelled) Idaho and Livingston Montana.

Not much of a fan of Idaho, I love Montana though!

But Arizona's better than all of 'em . . . =D

boise

well for the couple boise idaho ladies and gents-
-My Bf and i are driving there from Ohio- Quite a trip we are stopping @ theblack hills and then the tetons -and yellowstone(if we have enough money by then and our truck doesn't die!!-
So anyhow we don't know anyone there(YET), my bf is getting his masters @ BSU. I'm 23 and he's 25, we are just looking for some decent people to help us around and if you know of a good apartment please email me, its rough to find anything online. So anyhow again if your in boise let me know- =D

Status
Not open for further replies.