Roll Call - Idaho Wyoming and Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.
****Wyoming_official roll call****

wyoming.gif

If you are in wyoming,announce yourself.

aight we have a grand total of one!!!!!
my oh my... bring more people to our site! :) tell your friends, tell your family... bluelight is holsum (is that how you spell it? thats how you spell the bread.... lol) anyways, just bring people ;)

Official Idaho/Wyoming/Montana Roll Call!!!

Here ya go!!! MEGA MERGED! Since these three are relatively low traffic states, Ive decided to make them all a roll call, hopefully this works out for everyone!!!

Rhiannon said:
^^^^^^^^^^
Do they actually have rave in Idaho?

Yep... they weild french fries like glowsticks, dousing you in vegetable oil and salt with their spudly light shows.
=D

wel i know a lot of idaho kidz and i partyed up ther be for i move to AZ most of you kidz would know me as venushia wel i will keep in tuch and if you think that u know mw pm. Yes they do rave in Idaho. most of the kyds dont know about bl because the paty in utah and and all th ut kydz poast on ut rave ut.
Lovin you kidz

reposted for someone curious...

does anyone know the date of the caffeine tour when its going to be rolling through wyoming??? post up some details!!!! :)

Hey all I know this is a little late but I just moved to Cheyenne, WY and am looking for some cool people to chill with. If anyone is around let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.