Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to Surise but not South Florida. Anyone hanging in the Plantation area?

brevard county florida

Anyone from or around this area of Florida? I'm looking to meet new people%)

There is a FLORIDA roll call thread, listing nearly everyone who has lived and may still be living (or incarcerated) in the FLA region ;)

I live in brevard

TheLoveBandit said:
There is a FLORIDA roll call thread, listing nearly everyone who has lived and may still be living (or incarcerated) in the FLA region ;)
P.m. me and we'll talk! Merritt isl in the house

im in citrus county which is gulfcoast..
Florida peeples who have their own wheels can PM me -peace

im not originaly from florida, but i go to school here, and have only roled here.

im in pensacola, and am extremely dismayed by the scene... usually i end up just roling with a few of my friends, although i guess i could atribute my lack of knowledge about the local scene to my relatively small experience...

anyone in the pensacola area please message me!!! i would love so much to go to a good rave or even a good club with some new friends. my friends now are great, but mostly just like to sit around the house listenin to music and talking... often i end up in someones bedroom alone dancin my ass off with my eyes rolled in the back of my head blastin music.

great-but not that great... i wanna feel the magic of a rave.... thousands of other Xed out kids... cant see how it could possibly be bad

edit: email [email protected]

what the hell is going in orlando these days got out of the scene for a while, wanting to get back in. I remember driving to Sol Rays, Fluid, and Cyberzone back in the day where is the scene at now?

Palm Beach County

Hi, been a member for a while now but the new policy about PM's is making it difficult to meet BL's. I'm interested in meeting like minded people in the Palm Beach / Broward area. Take care and be safe.

hey there amigo and flat line. not many cflers active in Otown / daytona anymore, should of seen it 6-7 years ago though.... most clubs are top 40 / hip hop. there is a new club out by universal studios that supposedly caters to house music, a la oakenfold , etc. or if you like alternative /ebm/goth dance there's Ibar ( independent bar) downtown orlando, where i occasionally go. other than that ?

raverdad- hey man! i hit up i-bar every once in awhile too! usually on a sunday. i haven't been there in months though.

and, in regards to this actual thread:
i'm in nsb, and well...if you don't know where that is....

Status
Not open for further replies.