Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm Beach

Hey, my name's Amanda im a 22 year old female from Jupiter, Florida near West Palm Beach. I recently moved to Florida and havent met too many people. If anyone is interested in talking or getting to know me, pm me or email me at [email protected]. My aim s/n is cherry2002chick.

Hey. I am from south florida too (broward to be exact) and I was just browsing bluelight looking for some fellow south fla bluelighters You can reach me at lisha1010 (AIM), [email protected], or my name on myspace is lishamaria

I am between Orlando an Daytona (386) ... anyone can hit me up ....

//p

PhreeX said:
I am between Orlando an Daytona (386) ... anyone can hit me up ....

//p

holy shit.. PhreeX posted... whats up man =D

edit... but... hes not on AIM.. lol

<-------- New to the area - Spring Hill (hour north of Clearwater) From Maine originally.

Hi, new member from Boca Raton Fl. I have lived in Coral Springs and Gainesville as well. Check my profile for contact information. Be safe.

Just moved back to West Palm myself, after many years up in Athens, GA. Not terribly psyched to be back here honestly, but it could always be worse.

I will be moving to the Ft. Myers area by the end of the month. I start my new job there on July 3rd. Any decent housing recommendations closer to the city and farther from the beach would be appreciated.

I can't believe I'm going to be a Florida Bluelighter, and no-longer a Midwest-0-phile. :)

Florida bluelighters are the best, I'm only basing that off myself though. But, congradulations you just moved up a peg, an entire peg!

I'm moving to orlando in August, I can't wait.

Orlando here! and new to the area as well... looking for umm... anything to do, haha...

any body hit me up: myspace.com/montme

Status
Not open for further replies.