Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! We need to mark this occasion with much fanfare and celebration!
How's about Kombat?

Wow MGS im from boulder too... im always logged on aim : mthree984 if ya wanna chat.

Hmmm. Shermorlock has observed peculiar behaviour by one "RadarLove".
Note the time of his posting in this thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=18&t=027259&r=17
Yet, he has not posted here, in his home. He has not replied to our posts. Is this an imposter? Or has Radar forsaken us?
WHY! WHY RADAR? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?
(Or maybe he just likes the lounge better than the USA:Southwest All new CO rollcall...whatever... ;) )
I see his mod-ship is different...hmmmm.
/me feels sorry for nephil's extra burden.
But thanks though!

i dont think he likes me anymore
hehehehe
but yeah i am a burden on nephil, so sorry nephil, will u ever forgive me?
Peace!

Hey all!
Just curious to know if anyone is tossing around the idea of going to see Lords of Acid on the 20th?
Speak up!

i remember this crazy idea we had for a barbeque once..... hrmmmmm *scratches head*
damn we suck

^
|
|
|
Lets plan something for the day after New Years...my girl and I will come :)
~C

Ya know, I recall reading about that BBQ idea when I joined up. I never new if it happened or not...i'm guessing not?
Kind of cold to do that now...perhaps a snowboarding trip is in order. I gather some of you might be interested in that. ;)
Anyway, back to Lords of Acid, anybody? Anybody? LOH? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

as cool as that sounds i can already see lots of problems... remember we couldnt get a barbeque in a park, dont think a ski trip would be easier
i hate being negative like that but lets be realistic here.... im up for any ideas tho
Peace!

Just anything would be cool tho...A houseparty or whatever. I just wanna meet some cool new CO. natives :) My girl and I will be there over new years and some of that week as well...if anyone has ideas...post em' and maybe we can meet up?
~C

Just checkin' in... haven't posted in ages, but I'm still alive. :)
evans
aim: evans970
[ 26 November 2002: Message edited by: evans ]

Originally posted by mthree984:
Agreed we should all meet sometime at breck or keystone, maybe vail?
I am so down for that! I am going to copper tomorrow and vail on thanksgiving day! But i am up there like at least once per week so a casual meet-up would be no problemo for me :D

I don't post to much but I gotta represent good old Disfunction Junction.
Glitter*

glitter and evans im disappointed with you two!
i dont condone postwhoring but geez! you joined back when i did lol!

LOL
yep it has been a while. I need to post more though. I'm just to damn busy makin' money.
*g

Just wondering how many of you guys might be showin' your faces at the fatrr party this sat. (7th)???
I'll be there, as well as some other peeps I know. Figured if anyone else from the board is gonna be there might as well meet some new faces.
-peace-

Status
Not open for further replies.