The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Rochester pill scene

DigiTrak

Greenlighter
Just moved here from out West. Lots of pressies in AZ, wondering if I need to super concerned here? Seems more like a dope typa city tbh

Anywhere you are buying dope in the states these days you should really test. Fent has spread everywhere in this country and it's best to be cautious. You can find Fentanyl Test Strips online.

Anywhere you are buying dope in the states these days you should really test. Fent has spread everywhere in this country and it's best to be cautious. You can find Fentanyl Test Strips online.

I was watching a show and they basically said all the heroin addicts prefer Fentanyl now because it gets you much higher. One city, I think it may have been Baltimore, a guy was saying it’s very rare to find any heroin.

^^Ya might make you nod more but certainly isn’t better, but I suppose most addicts can’t tell good dope from bad unfortunately.

I’ve had access to exceedingly pure heroin and an unlimited supply of fentanyl patches (gel and plastic). Fent sucks in comparison, whether it be smoked, sublingual or IV.

My guess is true pure heroin is much harder to get these days so even if you find it fent-free it’ll not be as good from being cut to shit with inactive cuts.

I’m truly thankful it’s so bad these days cuz it keeps me from using. My cravings got so bad over the summer (decade clean btw) where I would be reading certain words and they would morph into words like “heroin” or “needle” shit like that.

This affliction never goes away it seems..

^^Ya might make you nod more but certainly isn’t better, but I suppose most addicts can’t tell good dope from bad unfortunately.

I’ve had access to exceedingly pure heroin and an unlimited supply of fentanyl patches (gel and plastic). Fent sucks in comparison, whether it be smoked, sublingual or IV.

My guess is true pure heroin is much harder to get these days so even if you find it fent-free it’ll not be as good from being cut to shit with inactive cuts.

I’m truly thankful it’s so bad these days cuz it keeps me from using. My cravings got so bad over the summer (decade clean btw) where I would be reading certain words and they would morph into words like “heroin” or “needle” shit like that.

This affliction never goes away it seems..

That monkey is always going to be on your back my friend. Just don’t feed him!

Getting back to the horse races after almost a decade out, shit is unreal how much fent has invaded everything. Shit is garbage compared to true #4H and wont even touch it. Now you have to spend money to cop,get reagent test,fent test everything. Even the bad days back then was still better then today.