Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ritalin

cockerspaniel

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am getting some Ritalin next week, 25mg. I was thinking of taking half a pill at a time. I have exams coming up, and I am told this works wonders. Anyone have experience with this, or an advice?

p.s. I do not suffer from any forms of mental illness, so I should be fine?

Someone I know takes Ritalin for his ADD and will usually just pop 1x 5mg pill when he needs to hammer away at some programming for awhile, etc.
I've had the opportunity to play around with it though, and I personally find 10mg to be great for concentration. I've only used it for that particular purpose a couple of times however, so not the best judge. I've tried 50mg a couple of times as well... can't remember being more talkative in my entire life!

Last edited:
Cheers, sound like the go. Its getting pretty big over here in Adelaide for university students. Read a few things regarding anxiety etc, but hopefully that is only the case if you had some history with it. 50mg in insane, ill stick with half a 25mg tab lol.

Ive got a few mates with ADD prescribed to the stuff, in terms of using it for school 5mg can make a little difference but 10-15mg is where you want to be.

instant release only comes in 10mg in Australia

best fun railing em