• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin extended release plugging, how to prepare? I did just the way I do for normal ritalin, but it ended up a gooey gel-like substance

Sir.otonin

Bluelighter
I've been plugging Ritalin for months now, and I make my plugs with great efficacy.
Last night I got some 20mg extended release instead of the usual 10 mg instant release, figured it wouldn't be that different for my ROA as it is designed to be extended release in oral route.
But when i powdered the pills and add water, i got some gooey gel-like stuff that wouldn't dissolve jn water and made it practically impossible to make syrenges with relatively safe dosage. Some big chunks of the goo wouldn't even be sucked into rhe syringe and kinda kept running away.
Is there a way to plugg extended release Ritalin? And also would it be instant release jf you can plugg it?

i've had trouble crushing up extended release adderal and snorting it. i don't think it turns into instant release. like it will hit you quicker cause you snorted it, but it will still kind of time release. i'm pretty sure anyways. i used to have some pretty up and down highs where the ups got to be a bit too overwhelming. i never od'd but it felt like i was close to it... i never had any problem doing large amounts of adderal that wasn't time release.

wow i'm surprised nobody responded to my comment. i was thinking snorting doesn't actually do anything different than eating or i expected someone to say that. i just like snorting stuff. lol i thought somebody would call me on that, or say i was wrong about the time release not being able to be taken away... i felt like i was right, but i'm really no scientist.