• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Pythagoras

Vader

Bluelight Crew
I was informed via PM yesterday of the passing of Pythagoras. I am shocked and saddened by this tragedy; he was a great poster and moderator, and his posts were always profound and thought provoking (when they didn't go straight over my head, that is ;)). I know that he will be sorely missed by all those who had the good fortune to interact with him here. Rest in peace, friend.

PAX

I'm really bummed at this news. Pythagoras was definitely one of my favorite personalities on the boards.

We lost someone kind and brilliant; this is devastating. I should have reached out more when it would have mattered... :/

This is indeed terrible news. It is heartbreaking when we lose one of our own :(
RIP Pythagoras, I hope you are at peace now <3

God fucking dammit... I don't know what to say, other than out of all of the exchanges among bluelighters I have had, the ones with Pythagoras were among the most rewarding. He was a true scholar, and a kind man...

I liked the cut of this guy's jib from the moment he started posting in P&S. It made me so happy to see him take the mod spot there. Pretty irreplaceable, if you ask me. Go ye into the gentle night, kind soul.

This is truly tragic. He was a brilliant mind, and a worthy friend whose blessing is now lost to all.

He rests in peace.

The site needs to go black. There are just too many bluelighters dying... Rest In Peace Pythagoras :( you gave me some good insight on life and my many questions that no one else could truly answer.

i had told Pythagoras that he and his family were in my thoughts, and they were then the same as they are at the momemnt.
may their God smile upon them, may all fortune sought be found by they, may all peace be holding here in life for these days and nights of theirs, and please let be lasting contentedness in all constant simplicity that surrounds his family and self in home and the heart, where~ever, when~ever, for ever~after now & always.

RIP Pythagoras
<3<3<3

The site needs to go black.

New server software precludes us from implementing this. Believe me: it's been well warranted lately. :/

ebola

Pythagoras' posts embodied exploration, the civil exchange of ideas, clarity and depth. He brought intelligent inquiry into every discussion he participated in. I will truly miss his voice and what he brought to Bluelight.<3

Not as an insult to his memory, but 666 posts isthe quite a number to die with

RIP, brilliant BLer