• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP knock

But fuck me this has actually shocked me. Didn't even know the guy but I could just tell he was one cool fucker. He oozed class - he was intelligent, funny and for the most part extremely patient.
Yeah, that he was. It sounds like you knew the guy better than you thought.. :)

Spot on description, Quad. And don't worry, I remember you even if nobody else does ;)

Spot on description, Quad. And don't worry, I remember you even if nobody else does ;)

Thanks Shambles - put you and SHM in the same bracket. Really sorry for all you regular posters who knew Knock well. He really will be a massive loss to this forum. His posts and his general manner just really struck a chord with me.

I'm with ya foolsgold. p.m anyone of us anytime mate.

cheers swarm just a bit lost at the minute fuck i pm'ed him about helping me delete my account of all things now this making me think its maybe best to move on

i just keep seeing the picture of him full beard all smiling in his fishing gear he posted when i first got to know him

and quad spot on cool as fuck he sure was

shocking and awful news. I'm really new to this forum so didn't even know the bloke, but he seemed like a good one and someone who I would get along with well in the real world.

Thoughts go out to all of those who knew him better on here and in the real world. Grim as fuck :(

cheers swarm just a bit lost at the minute fuck i pm'ed him about helping me delete my account of all things now this making me think its maybe best to move on

i just keep seeing the picture of him full beard all smiling in his fishing gear he posted when i first got to know him

and quad spot on cool as fuck he sure was

I second that. My PM is always open. Think most of us were in PM Sunday giving/receiving support xxxx

i was suicidal Sunday same as ive been for a few months that why i tried pm'ing him earlier before i found out

really is time to move on i think before i become another statistic in here as well

hate him right now i know its wrong but i do just like i guess he would of it was me but right now i hate him for this

Last edited by a moderator:
That CWE thread I made a few years ago popped back up n I've been reading through it...
The amount of posts from those we've lost... It was saddening but also heart-warming to know that they werw happy and enjoying life during the time of their posts...

<3 foolsgold <3
I'm so sorry you found out the way you did :\

And Quad - Nice to see you and to know yr still about, circumstances aside <3

hate him right now i know its wrong but i do just like i guess he would of it was me but right now i hate him for this

No it's not. Not wrong at all. It's a very common reaction - particularly if suicide is involved. I'm not aware of there being any confirmation of that but I am aware that it is a strong suspicion amongst many. Having lost a younger brother to suicide I know the range of emotions it can bring up. Anger is certainly amongst them and is in no way "wrong" to feel that way. It's perfectly legitimate but I'm sure you'll find that it is replaced by other emotions as time passes. Actually, I'm fairly sure that anger is widely-recognised as one of the phases of grief whether suicide or not. Whatever the causes for losing him, there really are no 'wrong' feelings when it comes to grieving.

And sorry to hear you're having a rough period yourself. It's of course entirely up to you whether you wish to spend time around the forum or not but I hope you do cos there are plenty people here who care whether you realise it or not <3

shambles sod my problems man that's for another place just cant understand this all the times he ripped into me for saying how low i was and how fuck it this time i am out of here to come back after 3 weeks drugged out off it to see he has gone the same way and for what i can tell its been triggered by him being de modded what's with that
and your last bit of the post sounds just like him :)

and monstanoodle cheers no easier for me than anyone else finding out but thank you

he made this place never bollocked you just talked to you let you know the lines between us and him was always fair with things

told me once if i did one who was going to play the heavy metal for him to go bouncing around his room to this ones for you knock :)

NSFW:
[video=youtube_share;CDKwAz-Em_k]http://youtu.be/CDKwAz-Em_k[/video]

I never spoke to the man, only seen his posts from time to time. Always seemed like a solid fucking dude. This is sad. :(

Rest in Peace, Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dance like a motherfucker on acid and MDMA

Of all the things that tugged at heartstrings in that - frankly rather wonderful - post, that's the one that tugged hardest. Real shame I never got to witness and share in that. I suspect we'd've had a fine old time of it.

I was fortunate enough to meet Michael, but dissociatives were very much the order of the day(s) which - although great - are perhaps not ideal for getting to know people. Which is perhaps doubly impressive that we did get along so very well. It's a rare person you can feel completely at ease with whilst highly dissociated but I did and think I can safely say that was mutual. We even exchanged a rather bearish manhug whilst more than a wee bit wonky on MXE and 3-MeO-PCP. Was a relatively brief visit, but a few days is still a few days and we really did get on great. Always planned to meet up again but one thing and another (largely travel issues due to "the incident") got in the way. That is one regret I do have that we never did quite get that visit together cos it was looking like it would be more or less certain for the fairly near future. Some other time and place, perhaps.

Thanks for digging that our, Ascii. Really does give an excellent picture of the man and helps add context for those that maybe only knew him for his podgering antics and lengthy political postings. A very fine human being indeed <3

Thank you for that Acsii....hurts but helps...

Just fucking tragic. No way around it..

In my time on Bluelight I have to say the Knock was without a doubt the best moderator I had encountered. Always level headed and fair and always pushing HR.On the other side of this he was always up for the banter which makes the EADD section stand out from the rest of bluelight. For me he pretty much summed up what EADD was all about.

Yet another tragic loss. Quite a horrible feeling and I barely knew him which speaks volumes.

RIP buddy

I wish we hadnt fallen out of touch, a few years ago we used to email loads (i dont think he even knew it was me on here), but im shite with keeping in contact with people. He was always a great person to talk to, intelligent through the roof and interesting on top. He helped me through some issues (as did you MM back in 10'? maybe a bit earlier or later, if you remember, shoot me an email mate) and i think i tried to give you advice, which was probably shite. I'll miss you and i'm sorry man :( <3

I'm so sorry to hear this. Haven't been here for ages and only ever exchanged a few words with Knock, but his posts always stood out for me and he seemed like a truly great guy.

Fuck. Shit. Bollocks. Love and strength to all those who knew him.x