• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP FORMER BLUELIGHTER - SMAKADDICT & all others lost this year...

i would like to believe that there are fantastic things waiting for us after we leave this world...i hope she has found them.

What a tragic waste of life, not least for the young adults parents who must be devastated. Although they are a stranger, it saddens me to see others pass in these appalling circumstances.

absent minded said:
rip... i've heard of and known so many people that die from smack.
I have known many whom have passed because of heroin also. It's tragic, it really is.

I feel the pain. I lost my sister just over 2 years ago to heroin...

Much love for you and your family... Time is the great alleviator of all things. hang in there and you will make it through.

RIP

R.I.P. to ALL WHOS LOST THEIR LIVES TO DRUGS OR DEPRESSION

My heart and soul is devoted to make a difference and educate myself and my children of the dangers of drugs because they HAVE taken so many innocent curious souls. It is a time to give a moments silence to those that have lost in this drug battle...........:|

Ugh, there's nothing as painful as losing a long time friend to an OD. I brought him back twice, but the third time I wasn't there. And to this day my heart still feels like a chunk's just not there anymore. I remember a couple times a day, fuck, Chris's dead, and it's been so long, but I can't ever forget...

What a fucking waste. May our absent god save their souls, and all the junkies rest in peace.

Its so tragic and heart breaking to hear about deaths even more so when due to Heroin !!!:(

My heart goes out to those souls now on the other side of life !!!<3 <3 <3 <3

thankz again Felix & all others.

It finally made its way 2 the shrine - i can rest a lil easier. Much Love.

Sad =(

It sucks hearing something like "RIP Smackaddict", what if your memorial remembered you as simply a slave to the chemical that killed you? Like your actual life didnt matter, just that you ended up liking the feel of filling your mu-opioid receptors with happy agonists

I know its obviously her username, i just find this stuff sad. Anyway, just how many people here on BL have died from OD or something similar (not counting things like their family members and stuff like that, just directly from drugs, any person that used this forum)

scary, sad stuff

Its so tragic and heart breaking to hear about deaths even more so when due to Heroin !!!

is it tragic because of diacetylmorphine/opioids or is it tragic because heroin is cut and that increases the dangers and is not controlled

Last edited: